Freebie: Free Barcode Plug-in Released for Final Cut Pro, Motion & After Effects
By Michele Yamazaki on May 14, 2012 at 08:42 AM
Simulate and customize the EAN-13 barcode used worldwide for FREE with Yanobox Barcode, available through FxFactory
Boston, MA – May 9, 2012 – Noise Industries, developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast markets, introduces Barcode 2.0 by Yanobox, available now for free through FxFactory. Barcode is a generator that simulates the European Article Number, also known as the EAN-13 barcode, used on products around the world every day. With the free generator, editors can customize and animate barcodes, adding a unique look to footage. With custom color modes and random digits, users can transform the classic barcode into an eye-catching motion graphic element. Barcode is supported in Final Cut Pro 6, 7 and X, Final Cut Express 4, Motion 3, 4 and 5 and Adobe After Effects CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6.
- Yanobox Barcode can be downloaded now for FREE
- The Barcode plug-in is based on the free FxFactory engine. Requires FxFactory 3.0.3 or later.
With Yanobox Barcode, editors can:
- Customize – Play with the color module, change the font, or resize the bars to create a unique style
- Animate – Use random digits and draw the elements progressively with the adjustable completion parameters to bring your barcode to life
- Share – Create your own presets to use in the future and share with others among all supported host applications
- More Information on Barcode
About Yanobox and Founder Jean Marc Noel
France native Jean Marc Noel established Yanobox after two decades of experience as an editor and compositor in professional post-production. He has created videos for high-profile European companies, including France Telecom, Oxbow and EADs, as well as interactive designs for Universal and Sony. Noel is also an instructor of compositing and motion graphics at ECV, the French school of visual communications. A consummate technologist, Noel has ventured deep into the world of digital signage and graphical programming.
About Noise Industries, LLC
Established in 2004, Boston, Massachusetts-based Noise Industries is an innovative developer of visual effects tools for the post-production and broadcast community. Their products are integrated with popular non-linear editing and compositing products from Apple and Adobe. For more information about Noise Industries, please visit: http://www.noiseindustries.com.