New: SUGARfx Subtitles for After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, Motion
By Alicia VanHeulen on Feb 21, 2013 at 02:01 PM
Add permanent burnt-in subtitles to your finished movie in Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 7, Adobe Premiere, Motion or Adobe After Effects. Subtitles is capable of handling many languages and fonts, as well as import several subtitle formats, making it one of the most versatile subtitles tools available today.
For Final Cut Pro X (10.0.7), Final Cut Pro 7.0.3, Motion Versions 3, 4 and 5 Adobe After Effects (CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5 and CS6), and Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
Learn More/ Purchase SUGARfx Subtitles : $49 TF: $46.55
Just drag and drop SUGARfx Subtitles filter on top of your final movie, select the format to use, and use the helpful on-screen-controls to import your text and do the necessary adjustments of font, style and color.
- SubRip (SRT) format support with timecode accuracy for perfectly synchronized placement of subtitles.
- Use your own subtitle data format (with or without Timecode).
- International Support: Supports hundreds of fonts and languages.
- Final Cut Pro X and Final Cut Pro 7 marker support for subtitle creation and timecode accurate placement.
- Comprehensive control over font, style, tracking and position.
- Auto wrapping of text and margin control.
- Auto Duration fine tuning.
- Use of Presets for multi-user environments.