New: Toolfarm University After Effects and CINEMA 4D - 3D Tracker Training
By Michele Yamazaki on Jan 31, 2013 at 09:40 AM
Mike Hjörleifsson explains the ins-and-outs of 3D Motion Tracking in Adobe After Effects and Maxon CINEMA 4D. Specifically covered is roundtripping between the two programs. Mike dives into the new 3D Tracker in After Effects CS6.
Introducing our first product from our new training line, Toolfarm University, Toolfarm University After Effects and CINEMA 4D - 3D Tracker Training. The idea of the training is so that busy professionals can get straight to the important aspects of the software. The training is focused so you learn what you need to know quickly and efficiently. Learn on your own time and at your pace. Plus, it's flexible. After downloading, watch on your computer, smart phone or iPad.
Table of Contents
120 minutes of video training, streaming or downloadable (or both!). 2.47 GB of content in total.
- Course Overview
- What is camera tracking and what are the differences between motion tracking and 3D tracking?
- What are your options for Camera Tracking with After Effects CS6 and Maxon CINEMA 4D?
- Overview: Creating a 3D track in After Effects
- Creating a 3D track in After Effects
- Adding a CG text layer and animation to your 3D track
- Replacing a laptop screen in After Effectst
- Overview: Exporting 3D data to CINEMA 4D
- Installing the After Effects plug-ins for CINEMA 4D
- Exporting your first scene to CINEMA 4D
- Completing the roundtrip back to After Effects
- Overview: Simple title and 3D track
- Tracking the source video
- Creating the 3D elements in CINEMA 4D
- Overview: Streamlined VFX workflow
- Streamlined VFX workflow, part 2
Project files included
Work along with the trainer to maximize your comprehension. All After Effects and CINEMA 4D files used in the training are included.
On Demand, Anywhere
Learn on your own time and at your pace. After downloading, watch on your computer, smart phone or iPad.
120 minutes of video training, streaming or downloadable.
This training was created with Leaping Brain MOD Publishing System.