The Toolfarm Report - Wacom Intuos5, Getting work in 3D, Lightroom
By Michele Yamazaki on Mar 08, 2012 at 11:13 AM
Wacom Intuos5 Features, How to get jobs in 3D, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Resources
Wacom Intuos5 tutorials and reviews
The new Wacom Intuos5, which just came out, looks like an incredible piece of hardware. I just bought the Intuos4 a few months ago and I'm very happy with it.
- Tutorial: Mapping Wacom Intuos5 to your display
- MacWorld reviews Wacom Intuos5, giving it a 4.5 out of 5 mice
- Pen Handling on the Wacom Blog
Working in 3D? Looking for a job?
- 3D job application basics - 3D World's 10-point guide will help you to craft job-landing showreels
- How to get hired in 3D: showreels and portfolios that work - another from 3D World
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.0 Resources
Adobe has a nice posting about several places you can find information, tutorials, tips, reviews and the like on the Lightroom Journal blog.