Update: Red Giant PluralEyes 3.1.1 Now Available
By Alicia VanHeulen on Dec 21, 2012 at 02:02 PM
Red Giant PluralEyes - Automates Audio/ Video Synchronization in Seconds. Various fixes and enhancements. Free update for existing users.
Red Giant PluralEyes - Automates Audio/ Video Synchronization in Seconds
By synchronizing audio and multi-camera video automatically, PluralEyes revolutionizes post-production and speeds your sync in seconds rather than days. PluralEyes 3 for Mac OS X is a standalone application with a new timeline, visual feedback, and ‘test & tweak’ features for quality control.
Learn More/ Purchase Red Giant PluralEyes Reg: $199 TF: $179
This update (PluralEyes 3.1.1) contains the following fixes and changes:
- Fixed an issue with “Allow Sync to Change Clip Order” that caused incorrect playback after the sync.
- Now enables you to reconnect to missing media files when opening a project.
- Fixed an “Audio Extraction Failed” error when attempting to sync with AAF.
- Fixed an import crash when importing some types of spanned media.
- Now reports an import error if a user imports an AAF that uses unsupported properties
- Fixed an export crash when exporting some types of spanned media.