- Inspirations: Pompeii VFX Case Study and Behind the Scenes
- Tutorial: Using BCC to Create the MediaMotion Ball Logo by Carey Dissmore
- Tutorial: Introduction to Soft Body Dynamics in RealFlow
- Tutorial: Digital Wipes in After Effects with Ben Watts
- Tutorial: sketch shading with ZBrush in Photoshop!
- News: Satya Meka, Creator of Plexus, Previews Flux at NAB 2014
- NAB: Blackmagic Design Announces DaVinci Resolve 11
- NAB: Jim Tierney of Digital Anarchy Demos Flicker Free
- Update: Ableton Live updated to v9.1.2
- New: Sony Announces Vegas Pro 13
New: Sony Announces Vegas Pro 13
Award-winning Professional Video and Audio Application Introduces Mobile Companion iPad App, Loudness Meters, and Proxy-First Workflow
New: Waves Abbey Road Reel ADT
Waves/Abbey Road Reel ADT is the first plugin to successfully emulate Abbey Road Studios’ pioneering process of Artificial Double Tracking. The effect that would become an integral part of Abbey Road’s signature sound was initially created at the famed studios in the 1960s to meet the needs of some very special clients: The Beatles.
News: The Foundry MODO 801 coming soon!
The Foundry MODO 801 is coming soon! Register now for a sneak peek via a live digital event on April 24th!
New: McDSP Rack Extension Equalizer Collection for Propellerhead Reason
The E670 is old school by design for a great classic sound, the FRG-EEE frequency resonant gain algorithm (FRG) makes the low end glow and the high end shine, and the Moo Q all tube-based emulation will milk tracks for all they’re worth.
New: Yanobox Nodes 2 has been released!
Yanobox Nodes 2 is out and it is quite the upgrade from the previous version! Nodes is a plugin for Final Cut Pro X, Motion, Premiere Pro, and After Effects that allows you to visually animate Objects & Relationships through Nodes and Lines.
Sale: NewBlueFX Titler Pro NLE 3 - Special Sale Pricing + Automatic Upgrade!
Beauty meets efficiency! Titler Pro 3 is our most advanced titling tool ever, combining power and efficinecy to help manage the increasing demands for complex video productions and motion graphics. Buy V2 before April 11th, 2014 and get V3 upon its release on April 28th!