- Sale: MAXON CINEMA 4D Sale for Adobe users!
- News: New White Paper on Creative Cloud for Teams Security Architecture and Functionality
- New: The Foundry launches MODO 801
- Coming Soon: Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11
- Inspirations: The Mega Plush, Part 1 by Matt Burniston
- New: IK Multimedia - New Products and Updates!
- New: Video Copilot Heat Distortion
- Webinar Tonight: The Foundry MODO 801 Sneak Peek April 24 2014
- New: 3d-io Flatiron for 3ds Max - Version 2 Now Available
- Beta: formZ 8 Beta Now Available to Current Users of v7
New: The Foundry launches MODO 801
After the live sneak peek webinar, The Foundry surprised us with a late night/early morning release of MODO!
New: IK Multimedia - New Products and Updates!
If you’re into the world of audio then you might like to hear about some of the new things that IK Multimedia has been pumping out lately!
New: Video Copilot Heat Distortion
If you have used Video Copilot’s Flight Kit or JetStrike you might be familiar with the Heat Distortion tool. Now you can purchase it on its own… ya know, if you have a fear of heights or flying and are trying to stay away from the planes.
Webinar Tonight: The Foundry MODO 801 Sneak Peek April 24 2014
The Foundry MODO 801 is coming soon! Register now for a sneak peek via a live digital event on April 24th!
New: 3d-io Flatiron for 3ds Max - Version 2 Now Available
Flatiron 2.0 is a powerful scene texture baking solution for Autodesk 3ds Max. Version 2.0 adds full support for 3ds Max 2015, new features and improvements, and is now available as a free update for all existing customers of previous Flatiron versions!
New: CineFlare CineTransitions for Final Cut Pro X
CineTransitions is a set of over 100 professional and creative transitions built exclusively for Final Cut Pro X. Choose from a wide variety of unique transitions that range from before and after reveals, to exciting transition effects that can be used in music videos and creative productions. There’s something for everyone in this great package.