- News: See What’s New in MAXON CINEMA 4D R16
- Coming Soon: Video Copilot Element 3D v2
- Tutorial: Avid Workflows for Digital Cinema Cameras
- Tutorial: Adobe After Effects Pixel Screen Experiment
- Tutorial: Broken Glass in Adobe After Effects
- New: Stupid Raisins Story Pop by FxFactory
- Tutorial: 13 Cinema 4D Presentations From Siggraph 2014
- Tutorial: Alex Dow of Zaxwerks on the RFShow
- Update: Red Giant Releases Universe 1.2.1, Looking for Beta Testers
- News: MAXON Announces Participation at After Effects World, September 26 - 28, 2014
New: Cinemaplugins DEM Earth 2
Easily Generate dynamic Digital Elevation Models and georeference them in real-time to your world imagery.
New: Topaz Labs Impression
Be the artist: Turn your photos into realistic works of art with Topaz Labs release of the new Topaz Impression.
New: Dosch 3D: Car Details - SUV
Car Details - SUV contains a 3D-model with all critical parts and systems found in a sports utility vehicle. It is ideal for depictions of driving-related processes, interior and safety functions, as well as a multitude of technical details.
New: Boris Continuum Complete 9 for FCPX and Motion
At last the most recent version of Boris Continuum Complete (9) is available to Final Cut Pro X and Motion Users!
New: Re:Vision Effects Re:Match for Sony Vegas Pro
RE:Vision Effects releases RE:Match for Sony Vegas Pro with automatic color matching for multiple shot and multi cam shoots.
New: AutoDesSys Form•Z 8 is Now Available!
This exciting update to the world’s most flexible modeling application makes AutoDesSys form•Z 8 Pro a must have for all 3D designers. form•Z 8 introduces subdivision modeling as a new personality to diverse modeling capabilities. form•Z 8 also features new interactive rendering with real-time ambient occlusion, bump mapping, soft shadows and multi sampling. There are hundreds of other improvements throughout the software.