- News: See What’s New in MAXON CINEMA 4D R16
- Tutorial: Animated Cartoon Roto Shapes with mocha and After Effects
- Inspirations: A Conversation with Richard Dunn: Lonely Airport Guy
- New: MAXON Announces Availability of CINEMA 4D Release 16
- Update: The Foundry Mari 2.6v3 is Now Available!
- Tutorial: X-Particles Tutorials for Maxon Cinema 4D
- Coming Soon: onOne Perfect Photo Suite 9
- Tutorial: Time Remapping in Final Cut Pro X
- Tutorial: Splintering with Fracture FX for Autodesk Maya
- Tutorial Tuesday: Adobe After Effects Sci-Fi Effects
New: MAXON Announces Availability of CINEMA 4D Release 16
Powerful New Features Including PolyPen ‘Super-Tool’. Motion Tracker and Multi-Layered Reflectance to be Highlighted at IBC 2014.
New: Boris Continuum Units 9 have landed!
Has something in Boris Continuum Complete struck your interest? But you’re only looking for one or two different units instead of the whole complete collection? Well, now the latest versions of each unit are available and for the first time ever they are compatible with Avid!
New: Zynaptiq ZAP Bundle (Zynaptic Audio Processors) Now Available!
Restore your sound’s natural frequency response with UNFILTER, remove reverb and masking effects with UNVEIL, get rid of the most objectionable types of codec/denoiser artifacts with UNCHIRP, and change the pitches inside of mixed music on the fly with PITCHMAP.
New: broadcastGEMS TypeGEMs
Meet TypeGEMs; the Comprehensive UI for Adobe After Effects’ Type Tool! Finally! You can Now Work Like a Pro with AE’s Type Tool.
New: ACCEVOLUTION Transition Designer for Premiere Pro!
Ever wanted to create seamless, professional quality transitions similar to those seen in series like “White Collar”, “Sherlock” or “Suits,” in Premiere Pro CC instead of Adobe After Effects? Well, now you can, with the new Transition Designer from ACCEVOLUTION. This new plug-in is a game changer!
New: mamoworld MaskTracker+
MaskTracker+ turns the Mask Tracker of After Effects into a comprehensive planar tracking station that allows you to do much more with the tracker than just moving masks.