- Sale: MAXON CINEMA 4D Sale for Adobe users!
- Sale: Happy Easter with FurryBall GPU Renderer, Half Off through April 22
- New: HitFilm Plug-ins for After Effects, Premiere Pro, FCPX and Motion Now Available
- Review: CreativeDojo Checks out the new HitFilm Plug-ins
- News: Video Copilot Announces New Product- MotionPulse, Available 05/06/14
- New: Ebberts & Zucker MotionMonkey for Adobe After Effects
- New: That Studio Indie Essentials 2K Stock Elements - Partnership with Rampant Design
- Inspirations: Pompeii VFX Case Study and Behind the Scenes
- Tutorial: Using BCC to Create the MediaMotion Ball Logo by Carey Dissmore
- Tutorial: Introduction to Soft Body Dynamics in RealFlow
New: HitFilm Plug-ins for After Effects, Premiere Pro, FCPX and Motion Now Available
HitFilm effects are available for the first time as plugins, GPU-accelerated and optimized for high performance and professional rendering quality. Buy once and install to Vegas, After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro X and Motion on two computers - the HitFilm plugins become part of your existing workflow!
Review: CreativeDojo Checks out the new HitFilm Plug-ins
The team over at CreativeDojo takes a hands-on look at the newly released HitFilm Plug-ins; designed to work within NLE applications like After Effects and Final Cut Pro X.
New: Ebberts & Zucker MotionMonkey for Adobe After Effects
A powerful and intuitive new way to add motion to your design. An endless array of animations are just a few clicks away.
New: That Studio Indie Essentials 2K Stock Elements - Partnership with Rampant Design
Indie Essentials are high-quality, one-click effects you can use to enhance any Independent film, creating impressive practical visual effects in minutes. News: Rampant Design Tools Announces Strategic Partnership with That Studio at NAB 2014.
New: Sony Announces Vegas Pro 13
Award-winning Professional Video and Audio Application Introduces Mobile Companion iPad App, Loudness Meters, and Proxy-First Workflow
New: Waves Abbey Road Reel ADT
Waves/Abbey Road Reel ADT is the first plugin to successfully emulate Abbey Road Studios’ pioneering process of Artificial Double Tracking. The effect that would become an integral part of Abbey Road’s signature sound was initially created at the famed studios in the 1960s to meet the needs of some very special clients: The Beatles.