Boris Continuum Complete for Sony Vegas Pro v9.0.2 (Win)
Boris Continuum Complete 9 for Sony Vegas Pro delivers over 175 filters, giving Vegas editors the most comprehensive VFX and compositing plug-in suite ever created. The collection includes 3D Objects such as Extruded Text, 3D particle effects, image restoration tools, lens flares and other dazzling light effects, keying and motion tracking tools, realistic in-camera effects, a full suite of color correction tools, warp and perspective effects, and blurs, glows, and cinematic effects.
All BCC for Vegas Pro filters take advantage of either multi-processing or OpenGL hardware acceleration for an interactive effects design experience. Over 1,000 professionally-designed presets are included free with every installation of BCC. Save and freely share your own presets and build customized preset collections tuned to the specific needs of a project – without the need for a costly subscription service.
- BCC 3D Objects category of 3D OpenGL extruded text generators
- Professional Chroma Key Compositing
- Automated Motion Tracking
- PixelChooser Masking System
- High-quality Image Restoration Tools
- Popular Film Effects
- 3D Particle Effects
- Dazzling Light Effects
- Painterly Effects
- Realistic In-Camera Effects
- Audio-driven Effects Creation
- Thousands of Customizable Presets
- Stylized Effects such as LED, Damaged TV, and Tile Mosaic
- Automated optical image stabilization without the use of point trackers
What's New in BCC 9.0.2 for Sony Vegas
BCC 9.0.2 – Highlighted Improvements
- 4k support for 3D Objects effects
- BCC Chromakey Studio workflow enhancements, including being able to quickly view the current matte with any combination of matte processing passes applied
- BCC Pan & Zoom Action/Title safe guide improvements, including separate controls for independently enabling action and title safe guides and option for 4:3 guides in 16:9 projects
- Improved motion tracker data import (including Mocha data)
- BCC Beat Reactor integrated with Stage Light and Laser Beam
- 100+ new presets!
We’ve also changed the default settings on BCC Film Glow per our users suggestions. In the video below, Senior Product Manager, Peter McAuley, explains the new default settings and shows quick examples of how the retooled settings make your job instantly easier, while also being a better jump off point for custom tailoring.
What's New in BCC 9.0 for Sony Vegas:
John Rofrano, Senior VASST trainer, deftly captains Sony Vegas Pro users through the new BCC Grunge in BCC 9. Learn how he dissected "The Deadliest Catch" title sequence and easily recreated it by adding BCC Grunge's built-in textures using the FX Browser™ to find the perfect preset. Plus add dust, glow, and spotlights.
Sony Vegas Pro users will love the new filters and workflow solutions designed to make editors work more creatively and efficiently, including:
- BCC Chromakey Studio - Your one stop shop for all things keying and compositing
- FX Browser ™ - Quickly scan the entire BCC library and its presets
- Transitions - 20+ new transitions to add to your editing repertoire
- Image Restoration - BCC Magic Sharp rescues you from blurry footage and BCC Lens Correction instantly removes wide angle camera fish eye
- And lots more
Compatible with 64-bit versions of Sony Vegas Pro. Approved for Vegas Pro 12 and 13.
What's new in BCC 8.0.1 for Sony Vegas:
- Addition of BCC Optical Stabilizer
- Numerous bug fixes
What's New in Version 8:
Beat Reactor: Built into many Boris Continuum Complete filters, Beat Reactor makes it easy to generate audio-driven effects such as a pulsing light, a glow, or even an image wipe that follows along with the beat of an audio track.
Film Glow: Create the soft feel of exposed film with this powerful yet very easy-to-use effect. Make your highlights bloom and shadows spread out as you experiment with your own unique looks. Or try one of the professionally-designed presets included with the filter. Use BCC Film Glow to marry two clips shot on different cameras or set the mood for the entire project. It works great on text and logos, too!
Flicker Fixer: Save your flickering shot with this powerful, sophisticated image restoration tool. Based on state-of-the-art research, the underlying engine offers a choice of intra-frame analysis or temporal flicker smoothing. Repair video affected by a flickering light source or uneven shutter exposure. One day this filter will save your life!
Lens Flare 3D: Powered by GPU acceleration, the new 3D Lens Flare effect can be used to create cinematic looks, stylish broadcast design elements, and beautiful transitions.
Particle Emitter 3D: BCC Particle Emitter gives 3D broadcast designers the ultimate particle machine, providing an incredibly powerful, flexible, and OpenGL-accelerated particle system.
Organic Strands: Enhance your broadcast graphics with organic design elements such as flowing strands of matter, glowing plasma, or hundreds of other creative options.
Pin Art 3D: BCC Pin Art 3D is an OpenGL-accelerated particle-based 3D generator. Like a 3D-capable LED or halftone type of effect, it can be used to achieve a wide range of both 2D and 3D-looking surfaces..
32-bit Float Support: 32-Bit Float Precision Color Rendering is now supported, offering even smoother blurs, glows, and other effects while providing the highest quality final image.
Other Boris Continuum Complete filters that are new to BCC 8 for Vegas Pro include 3D Extruded Image Shatter, Brick, Burnt Film, Cloth, Fire and Smoke, Fractal Noise, Glow Matte, Granite, Mixed Colors, Noise Map 2, Particle Array 3D, Premult, Reptilian, Rock, Stage Light, Star Matte, Stars, Steel Plate, Tile Mosaic, Veined Marble, Videoscope, Weave, Wild Cards, Wood Grain, and Wooden Planks.