e-on Software Carbon Scatter v2015
The Carbon Scatter plug-ins integrate e-on's patented EcoSystem™ algorithms directly inside leading CG applications, allowing you to populate your scenes with millions of native objects, and render them with your favorite renderer.
Scatter millions of instances in seconds - create wind-swept forests or animated crowds and render them directly inside 3ds Max, Maya and Cinema4D!
With super-fast population algorithms (create over 1 million instances per second!), Carbon Scatter 2015 adds compatibility with animated PlantFactory vegetation, new paint brushes (add instances, jitter, raise, repel, attract, lean...), convert to native instances for rendering without Carbon Scatter (and with any renderer), native support for V-Ray 3 and GPU rendering (Octane, V-Ray RT, etc.), easy specimen replacement and a lot more!
Key benefits of Carbon Scatter 2015 include:
- Render billions of polygons easily thanks to lightning fast instancing
- Convert to native instances for rendering without Carbon Scatter
- Render with any renderer including GPU path-tracers (Octane, VRayRT, ...)
- Populate millions of instances per second!
- Use PlantFactory models and customize them using the Plant Editor*
- Interactive population - change a setting, Carbon Scatter repopulates in a blink
- Add/modify instances with your mouse using jitter, raise, repel, attract, lean... brushes
- Populate in all directions around objects
- Animate instances (including wind in plants) with full de-phasing control
- Control placement, height, size, orientation... using bitmaps or procedural graphs
- Create populations with multiple layers and control how they influence each other
- Scatter inside/along curves, stack instances (e.g. to create piles of rubble on a path)
- Ships with over 100 3D plant species (with variations!) and 130+ billboard trees
Carbon Scatter Pro 2015
Carbon Scatter Pro 2015 lets you easily customize any of the plants included with Carbon Scatter, use PlantFactory vegetation in your EcoSystems, and allows creation of your own, unique plant species.
Populate your scenes with millions of native objects, and render them with your favorite renderer! Carbon Scatter Pro 2015 is the most powerful and straightforward solution for creating complex and detailed populations using the native instancing technologies of 3ds Max, Maya and Cinema4D.
Carbon Scatter 2015
Populate your scenes with millions of native objects, and render them with your favorite renderer!
Carbon Scatter 2015 is the most simple and straightforward solution for creating complex and detailed populations using the native instancing technologies of 3ds Max, Maya and Cinema4D.
- Patented EcoSystem technology!
- Non-overlapping instances
- Variations of instance with SolidGrowthCS plants
- Animated instances
Powerful Layering System
- Stack multiple EcoSystem population layers
- Add multiple objects to each layer
- Control affinity between layers
- Advanced Instancing
- Control density, size, orientation, etc. of instances
- Advanced fractal algorithms for natural populations
- Full control of population parameters using graph
- Image based populations
- Interactive Instance Painting
- Paint onto objects or in the global EcoSystem
- Paint at any angle, including under objects
- Native rendering using V-Ray or MentalRay
- Render millions of instance
- Multithreaded, renders using all your CPUs
- User Interface
- Accurate preview using boxes, billboards or full geometry
- Easy to use interface
- Direct access to instance materials
- Cull instances outside of camera frustum
What's New in Carbon Scatter 2?
- Vast library of 3D plants (with variations!) and billboards included
- Edit SolidGrowth plants thanks to the additional Cabon Botanica extension for Carbon Scatter
- Blazing fast population algorithms for interactive feedback
- Populate instances at 360° around objects
- Scatter inside/along curves
- Create color variations among instances
- Stacked instances (e.g. piles of rubble)
- Faster display of ecosystem instances
- Control the phase of EcoSystem instances
- Easy Access to EcoSystems
- Control Ecosystems with Native Splines
- Point Cloud display of EcoSystem instances
- Support for Nitrous display in 3ds Max