RE:Vision Effects ReelSmart Motion Blur for OFX v4.2
Automatically add more natural-looking motion blur to a sequence using ReelSmart Motion Blur. Our tracking technology is at the heart of ReelSmart Motion Blur, so there is no handwork involved. Of course you can add as little or as much blurring as you need and even remove motion blur! Finally, you can create very interesting effects by blurring one sequence by using the motion from another.
What's new in ReelSmart Motion Blur v4.2 for OFX
- Fixes a bug where some of Nuke's shortcuts did not properly work if a plug-in's controls were twirled open
- Fixes a bug where wrong results could be produced when the working resolution was not 100%
- Fixes a bug where point positions caused incorrect results when the working resolution was not 100%
- Fixes a bug where point positions were not properly displayed when the working resolution was not 100%
- Fixes a bug where using multiple points could produce incorrect results even when the working resolution was 100%
What's new in version 4.1.1? Posted May 15, 2013:
Fixed a bug where GUI floating licenses were checked out when a render-only floating license should be used first.