Trapcode Shine by Red Giant v1.6.1
Sunshine through clouds, headlights in fog, or light rays sweeping a logo: Trapcode Shine does it all. Create 3D volumetric light effects without leaving your 2D editing timeline, and without the tedious render times of specialized 3D applications. Choose from 22 compelling Shine presets, or make your own light rays from scratch. Support for 16- and 32-bit guarantees high-quality effects for every project.
- Support for more host applications
- 32-bit support for highest quality output
- Part of the affordable Trapcode 3S Pack bundle
Reasons To Buy
- 64 bit compatibility provides significant performance gains
- Simulate a bright spotlight behind text or logos
- Perfect for movie titling effects, from blockbusters to Westerns to zombie flicks
- Add flair to animated DVD backgrounds
Shine's interface makes it easy to customize your own light effects. Fine-tune source point, ray length, shimmer appearance, colorization, opacity, and a full range of compositing modes.
For movie titles, choose from multi-color presets such as simple fire, green X-Ray, and Radioaktiv. Or for more subtle effects, you can extract colors from an existing logo or title, or make beveled effects with the alpha edges feature.
Flexible shimmer settings let you create automatic, loopable variations that add visual interest to light effects without the rendering overhead of complex compositing. Shimmer controls can also be used to create seamless loops of any desired length for attractive DVD backgrounds.