Trapcode Suite by Red Giant v12.1.8
Trapcode Suite is an industry standard that provides you with 10 tools for broadcast-ready effects and creative 3D content. They put the power to create in your hands. Included is Particular 2, Trapcode Suite’s flagship product. It is a fast and effective custom 3D particle system with options for particle shading and movement in 3D space. Also includes two Guru Presets by David Vinson for Shine and Particular, giving you 105 bonus presets for broadcast-ready design.
Also included is Form 2 which allows you to merge particle generation with imported OBJ Files. There is also Mir, which creates a a fast-rendering polygon mesh, and Shine, that generates volumetric light rays. With Trapcode Suite you can create outstanding text titles, vibrant animated backgrounds, stylize your logos with fast and simple rendering, and you save big when you buy it as the bundle!
What’s new in Trapcode Suite 12.1:
Bonus presets! Trapcode Suite now ships with two Guru Presets by David Vinson for Shine and Particular, giving you 105 bonus presets for broadcast-ready design.
Suite Installer Updates
- This Suite 12.1 installer includes a fix to the issue of Form and Particular not properly installing in CS4 on Windows 32bit.
- Installer registration fixes to Mir.
- New Default “Still” mode in Layer Emitter Sampling to be used if a still image is used as a Layer Emitter.
- Newly Renamed Transform World controls as to differentiate them from the Emitter controls. Useful for writing expressions unique to this control.
- There is a new “Lights Unique Seeds” control in Emission Extras to allow unique random seeds for each light emitter in scenes with multiple lights emitting particles.Random Seed needs to be set to 65536 or higher for this to work.
- Unique Light Seeds also affects Streaklet random seed so that different lights get different Streaklet appearance.
- A new “Particle Amount” feature under Rending allows you to quickly change the amount of particles shown for previewing when Particles/sec is keyframed.
- The maximum visible particles has been raised to 20million.
- New Layer Emitter mode RGB-XYZ Velocity that allows particles to get their velocity from the RGB of the Layer Emitter.
- The “Affect position” control in Turbulence in the Physics controls now goes into negative numbers for a greater range of control.
- Fixed a bug with Layer Grid Emitter, properly kills particles if alpha is zero so it can be used with Aux (modes Particle Birth Time and Still).
- Fixed a bug that made Form crash on Mac when Time Remapped using two consecutive keyframes with the same value.
Reasons To Buy
- Save $749 when buying the Suite; costs $1,648 for individual plug-ins and bonus Guru Presets.
- Get even more value when buying Trapcode Suite 12. We’ve added a new product, Trapcode Mir, and over 100 Guru Presets but kept the same low Suite price.
- Includes Particular 2, Form 2, Shine and 3D Stroke for all your studio's 3D design needs. Generate text titles, logos and animated backgrounds that are easy to create and change.
- Designed by Peder Norrby, Trapcode's innovative founder and product developer. Take advantage of the huge Trapcode community to inspire and assist you.
- All Trapcode products are now fully compatible with OS X Lion, and supported in Creative Suite CS6, to give you fast, reliable results.
- Includes Red Giant David Vinson's Particles Vol 1 for Trapcode Particular and Red Giant David Vinson's Super Rays for Shine Guru Presets at no extra charge!
Trapcode 3D Stroke
3D Stroke uses paths from one or more masks to render volumetric strokes that can be rotated and moved freely in 3D space. It even has a built-in camera to create dynamic 3D environments. Path reveals are easy to make with keyframeable start and end sliders.
Speeds and automates the creation of sophisticated 3D layer effects in Adobe After Effects. Layer iterations can be controlled as a group or individually for sophisticated 'house-of-cards' or 'Cover Flow'-style animations.
Bend nature to your will by creating flame, smoke and other organic 3D shapes — and then synchronize it with your favorite audio.
Create ultra-realistic environments by using Trapcode Horizon to wrap sphere maps, panoramas or video around the After Effects world.
Creates fast-rendering 3D design elements that respond beautifully to light, texture and depth and is built on OpenGL rendering for super speed.
Lux simulates the "visible light" phenomenon of light in a dark or foggy environment. Use Lux to create incredibly realistic visible light sources for spotlights, flashlights, headlights, or stage lighting of all kinds.
A fast and powerful 3D particle system creates a wide range of effects — from natural smoke and explosions to geometric, 3D, or organic abstract elements. Updated to work with After Effects CS4, version 2 is a paid upgrade from any previous version.
Shine is a 2D plug-in that simulates 3D volumetric light effects within your editor. TV and movie pros use it daily to create light rays that sweep through logotypes or any kind of footage.
Trapcode Sound Keys
Sound Keys is a keyframe generator plug-in for Adobe After Effects. Visually select parts of an audio track and convert that audio into keyframes. Great for audio-intensive animations.
Add Hollywood glamour to text or shapes with the fast-rendering Starglow plug-in. With multiple colors and point and shimmer controls, the star power is all at your fingertips.
When you order Trapcode Suite, you will receive a serial number that will work with multiple hosts, including Adobe After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro, Apple Motion, Premiere Pro and Avid, as well as on both Mac and Win.
(Note: Particular, Sound Keys, Lux, Form, Horizon and Echospace do not support FCP, Avid or Premiere Pro)