e-on Software Vue xStream v11.5
Vue xStream offers professional CG artists a complete toolset for creating and rendering exceptionally rich and realistic natural environments in 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D and Softimage. Access all the power of the world's leading 3D Digital Nature solution directly from within your favorite application. Create and edit beautifully detailed natural environments using your application's standard manipulators.
What's New in Vue 11.5:
Specifically designed for graphics professionals, Vue xStream and Vue Infinite combine a multitude of cutting edge features that easily integrate into existing production pipelines. Vue Infinite operates as a standalone application while Vue xStream works seamlessly inside 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage, LightWave and Cinema4D.
The Vue 11.5 feature set was designed according to the most recent production feedback from e-on software's users. E-on software performed an analysis of the product's usability and ergonomics which resulted in many feature and interface optimizations, leading to a better, faster and more streamlined workflow.
Release 11.5 of Vue also adds a number of important new features including:
- EcoCollision: Introduced with Vue 11, the revolutionary EcoParticle technology can now make EcoParticles collide with EcoSystem instances. This also works with Vue 11's Rain and Snow weather effects.
- Render Stack Improvements: Many improvements have been added to the Render Stack such as flipping renders horizontally, merging render areas, reloading camera settings or setting stacks per scene.
- Improved Material Management: The material summary was redesigned for improved display and manipulations of all materials in the scene. Material management from the World Browser also received several productivity enhancements.
- Color Input/Ouput Function in the Post Render Options: A new Color Channel Editor (Color curves) is available from the Post Render Options, allowing direct and precise color adjustment directly in Vue.
- World Browser Improvements: Many productivity enhancements were added to the world browser such as massive responsiveness gain thanks to internal optimization and new display options for materials, objects and layers.
- Camera Management Improvements: Camera attributes can be frozen to avoid any unwanted modification to camera animation paths. Camera can also be saved and reloaded as Vue objects files.
- RenderNode GI Prepass-only Rendering: The Vue 11.5 RenderNodes can be set to only render the GI pre-pass and save it for future use allowing major gain in network rendering time.
- And more...
Render everything together inside 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D or Softimage, with full interaction between Vue and native elements, including 2-way mutual shadow casting, reflection, refraction and GI.
Vue xStream provides a unique, unmatched solution for creating and integrating high quality natural scenery into any professional production pipeline, from architectural visualization to broadcast and film.
Vue 11 xStream Features
In keeping with e-on's commitment to provide substantial, cutting-edge features and improvements to our valued users and customers who share our passion for Digital Nature, we are pleased to introduce Vue 11.
Among other significant advances, this new release introduces a number of major enhancements such as faster rendering, Illumination Caching, terrain and EcoPainter improvements, 360° population, interactive EcoSystem population, as well as particles, along with significant improvements in overall rendering performance and artistic control.