Zaxwerks 3D Invigorator Pro v6.1
The 3D Invigorator PRO for After Effects plug-in has once again proven to be the must-have software of the year. Already known as the industry standard 3D graphics power house, version 6 adds many new capabilities which appeal to the artistic side of graphic design, as well as adding new tools that appeal to the motion graphic artist who must create large numbers of graphics on impossible deadlines.
The Classic version will serve you well, but the PRO version greatly enhances what you can do.
More Power. The PRO version gives you the incredible ability to bring 3D models right into After Effects. This is truly a designer's dream because you can mix 2D layers with live 3D elements in the same project.
More Speed. Set up variables in 3D Text objects and then drive the variables with a text file. This takes versioning to the next level by enabling you to create one animation and then render countless additional animations based on changes in the text file.
More Flexibility. The PRO version enables you to draw your own bevels. This enables you to create the fresh new looks you see in today's spots and promos. In addition, Object Warping will let you create state of the art effects!
- Includes all the features of Invigorator Classic, plus...
- Ray-Trace Reflectivity & Shadows! (NEW)
- Ultra Realistic Shadows with Ambient Occlusion (NEW)
- Create Glass or Water with Refraction (NEW)
- Super Easy Grid Creator (NEW)
- Increased Number of Sets and Layer Maps (NEW)
Updates: What's New in Zaxwerks 6.1 Products:
- GPU-based Open GL rendering. Enables final quality textures, bump maps, reflections and shadows right in the 3D preview window.
- Changes have been made to handle text editing under more situations allowing text to be freely edited while retaining it’s original position.
- The user interface on Windows has been upgraded for a more modern look.
- A blur function was added to the noise shaders making for better bump maps and a wider range of uses.
- Bump maps have been made more dramatic… and useful.
- The Specular channel is now full color … good for metallic materials.
- Material channels now show a “no” sign if they don’t affect the material. This makes it very easy to see which channels are contributing to the look of the material.
- Imported 3D objects now have normals imported too.
- There is a new Preference to disable jumping to the start of a Pose or Transition when a control is changed. This enables you to leave the Time Marker at a point in time while you change the controls at a different time (ProAnimator Only).
- Undo now works faster, especially when working with Fragmentations (ProAnimator Only).
- ProAnimator no longer pops to the front each time a frame is rendered. This way you can put ProAnimator in the background and work on other things while it’s still rendering.
- Object Animation presets can now be organized into folders (ProAnimator Only).
- The timeline will automatically scroll if you drag a Pose past the end of the timeline (ProAnimator Only).
- The drawing window now automatically scrolls if you drag objects to the edge of the drawing area.
- Fixes an issue where using the Color Picker when working on a Mac OSX Lion may cause the program to crash.
- Fixes an issue on Lion where clicking the “little red ball” button may cause a crash (3D Invigorator Only).