Zaxwerks 3D Invigorator Pro v8
The 3D Invigorator PRO for After Effects plug-in has once again proven to be the must-have software of the year.
3D That Feels Familiar
3D Invigorator PRO is the program that brings big-time 3D motion graphics to your After Effects work. 3D Invigorator PRO renders quickly and can create beautifully sculpted 3D models quickly and easily without extensive training.
At Zaxwerks we believe the key to workflow is familiarity. We feel that if we give our users tools they are familiar with, they learn the program faster and can be more productive. To that end we've made 3D Invigorator operate as a plug-in for After Effects so you never have to leave your main program.
- The tools in 3D Invigorator act like tools you are already familiar with. If you know how to draw Bezier curves, like the ones you find in Illustrator or Photoshop, you already know how to model in 3D.
- The modeling is done as you are drawing the curves so you can see exactly what you are getting as you draw. There is no guesswork and no multi-step process to learn.
- The models stay live so if you have to make changes, a quick adjustment to the curves will rebuild the model in 3D without you having to do anything.
- This type of immediate feedback and easy control makes the modeling very familiar and friendly. It helps you feel at home right away.
- The most familiar animation controls are the ones you already know. Every animation system has its own peculiarities, so do you want to learn a whole new animation system or would you like to use one that has the controls you already know? If you didn't have to learn a new system wouldn't it be easier to learn?
- 3D Invigorator PRO uses the After Effects timeline for all of its animation. There is no new animation system to learn, period.
- If you know how to set keyframes in After Effects you already know how to animate in 3D Invigorator PRO.
FAMILIAR LIGHTING AND LENS FLARES
Light comes from somewhere, right? It doesn't just magically come from some invisible point in space. To help you create lighting that looks and acts real, 3D Invigorator PRO has lighting controls based on real world lights.
It's pretty cool. With a mouse click you can arrange your lights in a ring or on a truss. Then create industry standard fixtures like ellipsoidals, fresnels or motion control rigs with another click. One more click lets you see the beams coming from the lights, and a final click turns on lens flares. 4 clicks for all of that? Think about it.
But what makes it truly familiar is that all of this can be done using After Effects lights too. This means you can position and animate your familiar AE 3D lights, and then get the trusses, light beams, fixtures and flares to go along with them.
If you know how to use After Effects lights, you already know how to use 3D Invigorator PRO's lighting.
FAMILIAR SURFACING AND TEXT STYLES
What could be more familiar than drag and drop? 3D Invigorator PRO comes with over 200 seamless materials that are applied by dragging a thumbnail picture and dropping them directly onto your object.
Adjusting the surface materials is done live with no need for rendering so the feedback is extremely fast and interactive.
3D Invigorator also introduces the idea of 3D Text Styles. These are thumbnail pictures which encapsulate everything needed to model and surface a text or logo design. This lets you set up the look of a design and save it as a preset, after which you can completely model and surface any number of other versions by simply dropping the thumbnail onto your text or Illustrator shapes.
If you know how to drag and drop, you already know how to texture and use 3D Styles inside 3D Invigorator PRO.
3D Invigorator PRO's bevel creator is the most advanced custom bevel creator in any 3D program. It will also feel the most familiar to you because it uses regular old Illustrator-style, Bezier curves.
The program comes with over 100 professional bevels to get you started. You can always edit them or create your own. The ability to create your own bevels can't be understated. This ensures your designs will always look fresh.
As with modeling, the bevel drawing is live, so you see the final 3D model as you draw the bevels. Bevels can be made of multiple pieces. They can also be divided so different materials can be applied to each part. In fact the term "bevel" doesn't begin to describe what's possible.
BEST OF ALL, NO ROUND-TRIPPING
Round-Tripping is what happens when you use After Effects with an external 3D program. You render a movie from the external program, import the movie into After Effects, maybe import the camera data too. But then the client makes a change. Uh-oh!
So now you have to go back to your external program, make the changes, re-import the movie, re-import the camera data, fix whatever problems this causes, etc., etc. Each change creates another round-trip. Every round-trip is a headache that just wastes time.
With 3D Invigorator PRO round-tripping doesn't exist. As an After Effects plug-in there is no time lost re-rendering, moving files back and forth or fixing mistakes. It is literally the fastest 3D workflow possible because you stay inside of After Effects 100% of the time.
The Classic version will serve you well, but the PRO version greatly enhances what you can do.
More Power. The PRO version gives you the incredible ability to bring 3D models right into After Effects. This is truly a designer's dream because you can mix 2D layers with live 3D elements in the same project.
More Speed. Set up variables in 3D Text objects and then drive the variables with a text file. This takes versioning to the next level by enabling you to create one animation and then render countless additional animations based on changes in the text file.
More Flexibility. The PRO version enables you to draw your own bevels. This enables you to create the fresh new looks you see in today's spots and promos. In addition, Object Warping will let you create state of the art effects!
- Includes all the features of Invigorator Classic, plus...
- Ray-Trace Reflectivity & Shadows! (NEW)
- Ultra Realistic Shadows with Ambient Occlusion (NEW)
- Create Glass or Water with Refraction (NEW)
- Super Easy Grid Creator (NEW)
- Increased Number of Sets and Layer Maps (NEW)