Automagically detects edits in footage
Now with an all-new detection engine that is easier to use and gives better results. What’s not to love?
- Brand new detection engine that works with all footage types
- Easier to set visual change threshold setting
- Search range feature to compensate for dissolves
- CC 2015 compatible
- Thumbnail export with optional spreadsheet data
- Highly customizable naming options
Now compatible with After Effects CC 2105 and sporting a brand new detection engine that will work out of the gate without any adjustments necessary in most cases. There is also a new feature to tell Magnum how many frames to search across for changes to compesate for dissolves as well as a setting for the minimum scene length to avoid detecting cuts in quick pans or strobbing footage.
Compatible with After Effects CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
3.3.2 (Current version) – Aug 22, 2019
– Fixed issue where nothing was being detected in CC2018
3.3.1 – Jun 4, 2019
– Fixed issue with ‘Place markers on layer’
3.3 – May 15, 2019
– Big speed improvements in CC2019, over 2x
– Added Use Scene Color for cut detection
– Reformatted UI with advanced settings section
3.2 – Feb 12, 2019
– Added Trim feature
3.1 – Dec 12, 2018
– Added Scene Color feature
– Added support for floating licenses
– Fixed [num] keyword.
– Fixed detection to clip at 0 to avoid false cuts
3.0.2 – Feb 5, 2016
Fixed issues with thumbnail export
3.0.1 – Nov 18, 2015
3.0.1 Fixed UI layout issue on Windows
3.0 – Oct 27, 2015
CC 2015 compatible
New detection engine. Easier to use, better results!
New search range feature to compensate for dissolves