v3.3.2 aescripts + aeplugins Magnum
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Automagically detects edits in footage
Magnum 3 automatically detects edits in footage. Now with an all-new detection engine that is easier to use and gives better results. What’s not to love?
- Now over 2x faster!
- Brand new detection engine that works with all footage types
- Easier to set visual change threshold setting
- Search range feature to compensate for dissolves
- Thumbnail export with optional spreadsheet data
- Highly customizable naming options
- NEW: Average scene color detection, with the option to use the first frame of the previous edit for cut reference.
- NEW: Option to trim resulting clips
- NEW: Refactored UI for easier use
Now sporting a brand new detection engine that will work out of the gate without any adjustments necessary in most cases. There is also a new feature to tell Magnum how many frames to search across for changes to compensate for dissolves as well as a setting for the minimum scene length to avoid detecting cuts in quick pans or strobing footage.
Compatible with After Effects 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
3.3.2 (Current version) – Aug 22, 2019
3.3.1 – Jun 4, 2019
3.3 – May 15, 2019
– Added Use Scene Color for cut detection
– Reformatted UI with advanced settings section
3.2 – Feb 12, 2019
3.1 – Dec 12, 2018
– Added support for floating licenses
– Fixed [num] keyword.
– Fixed detection to clip at 0 to avoid false cuts
3.0.2 – Feb 5, 2016
3.0.1 – Nov 18, 2015
3.0 – Oct 27, 2015
New detection engine. Easier to use, better results!
New search range feature to compensate for dissolves