v1.2 Audified MixChecker
$79.00 From $75.05
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Turn your studio monitors into classic reference monitors or several consumer devices to hear, what your audience will hear.
MixChecker is the easiest way to check your mix. It’s the little brother to Audified MixChecker Pro.
MixChecker is a unique and useful plugin to help your mixes. Simulating consumer devices, MixChecker helps to quickly check reference mixes without extra exports. With simple UI and intuitive controls, MixChecker helps you save time and find mistakes in your mix.
Choose from 12 different consumer devices. We made sure that the simulations represent the most accurate representation of each device.
Mono & Calibration
Check the mono compatibility of your mix, and calibrate the track volume to get the best results.
Along with streamlined and modernized UI, we incorporated the more precise and technologically advanced engine from MixChecker Pro. We are happy to announce that the newest update is fully Apple Silicon compatible.
How we made it
We’ve spent weeks measuring the frequency responses and other behavior of all the devices in laboratory conditions to create the accurate models you can rely on.
A precise definition of devices and listening environments ensures you get the best simulations to test your reference mixes in real time.
Which MixChecker is best for you?
Choose the right version for you.
- Perfect for in-depth editing of consumer devices
- Simple but featured layout
- Over simulated 60 devices
- Perfect for quick reference mix check
- Simpler layout
- 12 simulated devices
Mac OS X 10.11 – macOS 12
AAX 64b, AU 64b, VST3 64b, Apple Silicon Native
Windows 7 – Windows 11
AAX 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b
MixChecker is iLok protected. The hardware key is not necessary, only the License Manager.
What’s new in version 1.2?
- Former simulations replaced by high-quality simulations from the Pro version – the linear part only.
- Compensations removed.
- macOS 12 and the newest DAWs compatibility improved. macOS VST3 and AU plug-ins are now delivered as universal binaries for both Intel64 and arm64 platforms – plug-ins are Apple Silicon native.
- Requirements changed: The oldest supported macOS version is macOS 10.11 El Capitan.
- VST2 plug-in format no longer included.
- Compatibility with host presets and stored plugin state made with older versions is not guaranteed.
- UI zoom added.
- Audified news channel added.
What’s new in version 1.1?
- Updated UI – Check your mixes faster
- Set the volumes of the simulations independantly with the new menu option
Watch the video to see all the new features.