Audified MultiDrive Pedal Pro
$69.00 From $65.55
Stomp it down to kick it up
Sharpen your sound with the set of 12 legendary stompboxes available in Audified Mutlidive Pedal Pro. Get true analog sound and authentic feel with modern improvements via 32 killer presets to kick up your sound.
You can never have enough pedals in your studio. There are thousands of stomp boxes on the market of different sound, purpose and quality.
We chose 12 legendary pedals to revive the legacy of the famous DSound Stomp Boxes and Audiffex Pedals and created MultiDrive Pedal Pro – the perfect combination of distortion, overdrive, fuzz & boost is the right blend for your studio developed by professionals.
- Selection of legendary pedals
- Authentic feel of the real stomp boxes
- Precise circuit models
- 12 legendary effects in a plug-in
- Internal oversampling
- True analog sound
The perfect blend
MultiDrive Pedal Pro was originated for guitarist to kick up their sound. The team of Audified engineers created the perfect simulation of the legendary pedals which every musician should have in the studio.
- Overdrive for power.
- Distortion for complexity.
- Fuzz for fuzziness.
- Boost for hearing every detail.
The improved Pro version offers even better sound and features than the legendary original version which is used by thousands of musicians and studios. With 32 killer presets chosen by guitarist, the Pro gives you many options to kick up your sound!
20 years of experience
As you may check here, Audified celebrates 20 years of development under brand names DSound, Audiffex and Audified.
One of our first products was a set of Stomp Boxes. From the beginning, we were company focused on guitar software. The product was very successful, creating a base for M-Audio guitar bundles.
Now we are releasing pedals developed completely different way, using precise circuit modulation taking into account every single part of the circuits. The progress on these pedals reflects the progress of modeling methods, computer performance and 3D graphics techniques in 20 years.
All-in-One Pedal Pro
You don’t have to buy dozens of stompboxes separately or download imperfect simulations. The company with more than 20 years experience on the market offers you the right mix of pedals of the true tone. Just perfect for your studio.
In our lab, we unscrewed every last screw from every modeled effect pedal and measured every part of it. Therefore you cannot tell the difference between our software simulation and the real world stomp boxes.
Looking for the right one
There are thousands of modeled stompboxes on the market of different sound, color and purpose.
Chosen by professionals
MultiDrive Pedal Pro is the bundle of the most famous and legendary stompboxes on the market. This is the third generation of our stompbox models, created with completely new modeling technology. So they simply sound perfect.
The MultiDrive stomp boxes
- 808-Scream is based on Ibanez TS-808 Tube Screamer, a guitar overdrive pedal, made by Ibanez. TS-808 is the first Tube Screamer, the TS808, was released in the late 1970s The pedal has a characteristic mid-boosted tone popular with blues and rock players. The “legendary” Tube Screamer has been used by countless guitarists to create their signature sound, and is one of the most successful, widely copied, and “modded” overdrive pedals in the history of the electric guitar.
- 9-Scream is based on Ibanez TS-9 Tube Screamer, a guitar overdrive pedal, made by Ibanez. From 1982 to 1985, Ibanez produced the “9-series” of overdrive pedals. The TS9 Tube Screamer is almost the same internally as the TS808 but the TS9 had a different output, which caused the pedal to sound brighter and less smooth.
- B-Drive is based on Boss Blues Driver. The BD-2 Blues Driver delivers the creamy, yet crunchy sound associated with great blues guitar. This popular pedal provides instant access to the kind of warm overdrive and emotive distortion usually reserved for 30-year-old tube amps.
- O-Drive is based on Boss Over Drive. The OD-1 is by now legendary. Artist of the 70’s was mostly using a fuzz distortion sound and the overdrive produced by the OD-1 was not typical. It was however soon accepted as the new standard of guitar sound. The OD-1 features an asymmetric circuit where the positive and negative halves of the waveform isn’t distorted equally.
- S-Drive is based on Boss Super OverDrive. The SD-1 has been around for a very long time and has gone almost unchanged from its conseption back in 1981. The pedal contains an asymmetric overdrive circuit that responds very well to the player’s picking force. It produces a dynamic and smooth overdrive effect well suited to any type of rock music. The SD-1 is also popular as a booster pedal for valve amplifiers.
- One-Distortion is based on Boss Distortion. The DS-1 Distortion is a true icon in the world of guitar effects. Introduced in 1978, BOSS’s first distortion pedal defined a bold new sound, delivering hard-edged attack and smooth sustain that’s been a staple of players for generations. The DS-1 is the top-selling BOSS compact pedal ever, and its original, unchanged design continues to inspire the creation of great music everywhere.
- BAT-Distortion is based on ProCo RAT Distortion. The Pro Co “The RAT” is a guitar effects pedal produced by Pro Co Sound. The Pro Co RAT became very popular in the early 1980s, thanks in part to fame gained by its use by several artists. The beauty of the RAT lies in its versatility. Used as a primary distortion, it excels at arena rock rhythm tones and soaring leads.
- XXL-Distortion is based on MXR Distortion+ which is a distortion pedal originally designed in the 1970s by MXR Innovations. As its name implies “”distortion,”” it’s a ‘distortion’ (parallel clipping) but has a rather mild sound. This pedal is perhaps best known for its crunchy heavy metal sound that was featured by Randy Rhoads in his work with Ozzy Osbourne. The Distortion+ delivers everything from cool overdriven blues tones to huge ’80s hard rock distortion.
- M-Distortion is based on Boss Metal Zone. It delivers a very wide range of distortion sounds with 3-band EQ and strong sustain. The MT-2 Metal Zone is one of BOSS’ most popular pedals. This stomp box provides some of the most over-the-top, insane distortion tones in the world—with huge mids and lows and an ultra-saturated sound.
- F-Fuzz is based on Jim Dunlop Fuzz Face. The Fuzz Face is an effects pedal used mainly by electric guitarists and by some bass players. It is a stompbox designed to produce a distorted sound from an electric guitar, a sound referred to as “fuzz,” which earlier was achieved sometimes by accident, through broken electrical components or damaged speakers. This particular Fuzz Face Distortion is constructed to vintage specs, featuring the original Germanium PNP transistor design for a rich, creamy fuzz sound.
- M-Fuzz is based on Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (π). The Big Muff Pi (π), often known simply as the Big Muff, is a fuzzbox produced in New York City by the Electro-Harmonix company, along with their Russian sister company Sovtek, primarily for use with the electric guitar. It is used by bassists as well due to the Big Muff’s squeaky frequency response. Hendrix and Santana were among the first to get a piece of the Pi, and for over 40 years the Big Muff Pi has been defining the sound of rock guitar.
- T-Booster is based on Brian May Treble Booster which is an effects unit used by guitarists to boost volume and especially the high end of their tonal spectrum, and was popular mostly during the 1960s. Popularized by guitarists such as Tony Iommi, Ritchie Blackmore, Rory Gallagher, Brian May, and Marc Bolan, treble boosters were used to overdrive amplifiers in order to create a more distorted yet focused sound.
- Mac OS X 10.9 – macOS 12
- AAX 64b, AU 64b, VST2 64b, VST3 64b, Apple Silicon Compatible
- Windows 7 – Windows 11
- AAX 32b, AAX 64b, VST2 32b, VST2 64b, VST3 32b, VST3 64b