v2.3 Blue Cat Multi Pack
$185.00 From $149.00
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Multiple tracks analysis
The Blue Cat Multi Pack contains the complete collection (3) of Blue Cat Audio’s multiple instances analysis plug-ins which offer unique multiple tracks audio analysis capabilities thanks to their data sharing technology.
This solution is ideal for mixing, tracking defects within an audio processing chain, teaching audio processing or learning sound synthesis.
Blue Cat’s FreqAnalyst Multi plugin provide extremely smooth spectrum and frequency content analysis, the Blue Cat’s StereoScope Multi analyzer let you visualize the stereo image of your audio content in details, and the Blue Cat’s Oscilloscope Multi waveform viewer shows the waveform of audio signals as well as their phase relationship.
All plug-ins integrate specific capabilities to compare audio signals and display their differences.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- For the plug-in, any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
- For the standalone application, an ASIO, MME or WASAPI compatible audio interface (ASIO recommended).
Mac OS X
- An Intel or Apple Silicon processor.
- Mac OS 10.9 or newer.
- For the plug-in, any VST / Audio Unit / AAX compatible application (32/64-bit) .
- For the standalone application, a Core Audio compatible audio interface.
What’s New for All Three Plug-Ins:
- Refreshed GUI design, with improved usability and touchscreen support.
- The GUI can now be zoomed from 70% to 200%.
- Last loaded preset is now remembered in session and displayed in the presets menu.
- Plug-in state can now be reverted to the last loaded preset.
- Now supports retina displays on Mac (text and graphs using high resolution).
- VST3: added support for MIDI program change messages to change presets via MIDI.
- VST3: fixed audio output muted in some host applications.
- VST: the user interface is now properly resized in Cubase on Windows.
- Mac: new installer.
- Mac: fixed minor compatibility issues with Mac OS High Sierra and Mojave.
- Dropped support for Windows XP and Mac OS X 10.6 and earlier.
- Dropped support for legacy RTAS and DirectX plug-ins formats.
- Fully compatible with previous versions of the plug-in (except for VST3 on Mac, as explained here: bluecataudio.com/Blog/tip-of-the-day/vst3-plugin-id-changes-on-mac).
What’s New in FreqAnalyst Multi 2.3:
- Spectrum analysis is now performed in the background and does not affect audio performance.
- Precision now goes up to 11.
What’s New for StereoScope Multi 2.3:
- Stereo field analysis is now performed in the background and does not affect audio performance.
- Fixed a crash when the plug-in was fed with invalid audio data (infinite numbers).