v1.2.9 BOOM Library ENFORCER
$149.00 From $119.00
Your all-new sub-bass power house
ENFORCER adds irresistible punch, a powerful body and a rigorous low-end bass impulse to your samples. You can heavily beef up sounds or add only a hint of weight, you can exchange kick drum tails and tune them easily using semitones or you can completely exchange given source sounds.
ENFORCER – A scalpel for punch with unmatched precision.
What is ENFORCER?
Ever wasted your time adding sub sweeteners to every single shot of a fully automatic weapon? Ever got stuck layering a kick drum with controllable and tunable low-end or enhance live drums with well defined punch? Having a hard time adding steady weight to every single footstep? Look no further, Enforcer is the Swiss Army Knife for punch, low-end, sub power, kick… you name it.
- Add power and punch to your mix
- Triggered by source audio material – no need to manually synch it to your tracks
- Trigger can be adjusted with surgical precision – enforce exactly and only what you want
- Tune kick drums and snares using semitones
- Duck source frequencies for an absolutely clean & professional mix
- Easy-to-use bass plug-in
Get the Bundle
Enforcer is also available as part of the BOOM Library The Complete BOOM Tools bundle.
The Ultimate Sound Design Toolkit will improve your workflow in many ways. Boost your creativity, speed up routines, automate recurring tasks. Get THE COMPLETE BOOM TOOLS now, including all BOOM Library’s software & sound design plug-ins at a reduced bundle-price.
What Can EnForcer Do?
ENFORCE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT
ENFORCE AND TUNE KICKS & SNARES
ADD PUNCH & WEIGHT TO SOUND FX
USE DUCKING FOR A CLEAN MIX
ENFORCER requires a free iLok account.
Format: Software Plugin (VST, AU, AAX) for Windows & Mac
Required Hard Disk Space: 70 MB
License Agreement: PDF
Please note: ENFORCER requires an audio host software. It does not work as a standalone application.
ENFORCER works with the most common audio host software apps that support VST 2.4 and VST 3, AU or AAX plug ins:
- Logic Pro
- Pro Tools (11+)
- Ableton Live
- Windows 8 (64-bit), 8 GB Ram, Intel® Core™ i5, OpenGL 2.1 capable GPU
- macOS 10.13 (64-bit), 8 GB RAM, Apple Silicon or Intel® Core™ i5, OpenGL 2.1 capable GPU
- Available licensing options: Machine License activation or USB Dongle
- All BOOM Library plug-ins can now be activated on up to two locations with a single license code (e.g. Laptop and Studio workstation
Version 1.2.9 (May 2022)
- [Improvement] Native support for Apple Silicon
Version 1.2.2 (June 2019)
- [BUGFIX] Fixed an issue causing broken GUI rendering on certain Windows systems with High DPI screens
- [BUGFIX] Fixed Init preset not loading correctly in Pro Tools after plugin instantiation
Version 1.2.1 (February 2019)
- [BUG-FIX] Fixed a bug that caused a crash when using Enforcer in Direct Offline Processing Mode in Cubase 10
Version 1.2.1 (January 2019)
- [BUGFIX] Fixed a bug that caused a crash when using Enforcer in Direct Offline Processing Mode in Cubase 10
Version 1.2 (November 2018)
- [NEW FEATURE] NKS-Ready – Control Enforcer’s parameters with KONTROL and MACHINE hardware from Native Instruments and load presets directly via the Komplete Kontrol preset browser.
Version 1.1 (April 2018)
- [NEW FEATURE] MIDI-Mode added – The MIDI symbol at the lower right of LO PITCH lets you control the LO PITCH via a MIDI keyboard. That means you can actually “play” Enforcer tonally via a MIDI keyboard. If you have link activated, it will automatically change HI PITCH corresponding to the MIDI keyboard input. If linked is off, HI PITCH will always remain the same, no matter what key you hit, LO PITCH however will change following to the pressed key.
- [NEW FEATURE] Phase Invert – Under EXPERT -> SETTINGS you now find a “phase invert” option.
- [NEW FEATURE] Link HI and LO PITCH – Between HI and LO PITCH there now is a chain symbol. If you link HI and LO PITCH the ratio between them will stay the same, but you can change both (or even automate both together) via the LO PITCH.
- [NEW FEATURE] 15 New Presets – Included are 15 new presets and one new category featuring called “MUSICAL TONAL”, featuring playable tonal presets.
- [IMPROVEMENT] In key mode, frequency knobs now snap to semitones
- [BUGFIX] Naming of automation for Hi PITCH and LO PITCH was swapped
- [BUGFIX] On MacOS, Command-Click did not open pop up menus
Version 1.0 (March 2018)
- Initial Release
BOOM Library ENFORCER: Pop Drums Breakdown
Breaking down the drum sound design of a pop song. Learn how to use ENFORCER to enhance your drums or create completely new kicks, snares and more, with this tutorial.More...