v1.0.x BOOM Library ReCenter
$99.00 From $79.00
True Dynamic Stereo Centering
ReCenter automatically repairs off-center stereo recordings while keeping the original stereo width which makes it an invaluable time-saver and a perfect tool for professional post-production. Fix off-centered stereo field recordings, dynamically center vocal artists or musicians that moved around the stage or center hard directional effects like drive-bys and stereo whooshes. ReCenter makes tedious panning automation obsolete so you can focus on your creative flow.
What is RECENTER?
ReCenter is a stereo processor that rotates an incoming stereo signal to the center or a given angle without altering the stereo width. Having the incoming signal centered, you can narrow or widen the stereo image within ReCenter. For a better low frequency control you can mono the original signal below a set frequency. A multiband processing option intelligently shifts more complicated signals.
Fix OffCenter Stereo Recordings
Compare Original and Processed Signal
Automatic MS Decoding and Multiband Processing Available
Adjust the Resulting Angle and Stereo Width
THIS IS HOW RECENTER WILL EASE YOUR PAIN
DYNAMICALLY CORRECT STEREO IMAGES
Have you ever worked with stereo material that was not centered correctly? Pointing a stereo microphone a hundred percent accurately onto a sound source gets harder the further away the source is. As a result, you get a recording with a constantly shifting center that would require you to manually adjust and automate the panning over the whole recording. ReCenter continuously analyzes the directionality of a stereo or M/S signal and rotates it to a given target angle in real-time – without narrowing the stereo image.
GOOD-BYE CORRECTIVE PANNING
Correct poorly aimed or moving stereo recordings while skipping the time-consuming and most often ineffective pan automation process. All you need to do ist tell ReCenter how hard, fast and precisely it should adjust your signal.
FLEXIBLE AND YET SO EASY TO USE
ReCenter is an incredibly useful tool, a little helper you don’t want to miss once you’ve worked with it. It is very easy to set up and provides immediate clean stereo signals.
- FULLY AUTOMATIC – ReCenter analyzes and processes your signal in real-time.
- KEEP STEREO WIDTH – Achieve a balanced sound without resorting to mono or a compromised stereo image.
- NO CORRECTIVE PANNING NEEDED – ReCenter takes care of angle adjustment on the fly; no need to get your hands dirty with reparative pan automation.
- SAVE PRECIOUS TIME – ReCenter is designed for maximum effectiveness when merely being applied as an insert effect. A few simple, accessible, yet powerful controls take care of the rest.
- M/S INPUT DECODING – ReCenter can process common L/R as well as Mid-Side recordings.
- MULTIBAND PROCESSING – For more complex signals, ReCenter can process four frequency bands individually to achieve a more precise output.
- Dynamically create convenient stereo images
- Once the center is restored, precisely alter the stereo image
- Input stereo or M/S signals
- Mono filter below certain frequencies
- Multiband mode for heavy-duty applications
- Widen or narrow the centered stereo image
- Shift the output angle to left or right
- Easily correct any stereo recording, where the microphone angle was off
- Dynamically center a vocal artist that moved around the stage while performing
- Center stereo whooshes, drive- or fly-bys and other hard directional effects
- Widen instrument recordings while keeping a perfect stereophonic balance
- Software Plugin (VST, AU, AAX) for Windows & Mac
- Required Hard Disk Space: 113 MB
License Agreement PDF
Please note: RECENTER requires an audio host software. It does not work as a standalone application.
RECENTER works with the most common audio host software apps that support VST 2.4 and VST 3, AU or AAX plug ins:
- Logic Pro
- Pro Tools (11+)
- Ableton Live
- Windows: Windows 8 (64-bit), 8 GB Ram, Intel® Core™ i5, OpenGL 2.1 capable GPU
- Mac: macOS 10.13 (64-bit), 8 GB RAM, Apple Silicon or Intel® Core™ i5, OpenGL 2.1 capable GPU
- Available licensing options: Machine License activation or USB Dongle
- All BOOM Library plug-ins can now be activated on up to two locations with a single license code (e.g. Laptop and Studio workstation
Version 1.0.9 (May 2022)
- Native support for Apple Silicon
Version 1.0.1 (February 2019)
- [BUGFIX] In certain DAWs the latency compensation was still active when ReCenter has been bypassed, thus delaying the input signal even though there is no latency