Fast and Easy Witness Protection and Billboard Sign Replacement
Blur out unwanted people and objects. Seamlessly match the movement of one clip to another for tricky shots. Includes 3 filters & 10 presets. Cross-host license.
- Integrated Academy Award-winning Mocha masking and planar tracking system
- Witness Protection identify protection
- Corner Pin billboard replacement filter
- Match Move filter with integrated tracker
The Continuum Match Move Unit offers multi-host support with a single license.
- On-screen control widgets
- Professionally designed factory installed presets
- Integrated FX Browser
- Integrated PixelChooser matte and masking system
- Support for Adobe host native mask shapes
- Integrated Mocha masking and planar tracking system
- Integrated Beat Reactor for audio generated VFX
- Hardware acceleration (OpenGL/OpenCL)
- Multi-processor (SMP) and multi-core (CMP) support
The BCC Corner Pin ﬁlter allows you to map media to a speciﬁc area on a moving object in a media ﬁle.
For example, your media includes a moving bus with an advertisement on its side. You could use Corner Pin to track and replace the advertisement with a logo.
Corner Pin offers a number of different ways to customize the filter:
- Pin Over Source: Displays the corner pin image composited over the filtered track
- Corner Pin Only: Will display the corner pin image composited over the full sized source image
- Punch Hole: Displays the filtered track with an alpha channel where the corner pin image will appear
- Show Corner Region: Displays the full size corner pin track inside the corner pin region with the alpha chanel outsize the area of the corner pin.
With the BCC Matchmove filter, we have added to the compositing style filters in the BCC set.
Use the BCC Matchmove filter to lock the movement of one image clip to another image clip using the built-in motion tracking function. One of the great advantages of using the BCC Matchmove filter to composite within your host editing application is that it includes full DVE functions such as tumble, spin, rotate, along with interesting lighting and light wrap compositing features that are normally found only in full compositing applications.
The BCC Witness Protection ﬁlter allows you to track the motion of an object in a media ﬁle.
You can then use the motion path data to control another aspect of the effect. For example, track a logo on a t-shirt and use a blur to obscure it.
Users are able to apply various effects to a specific area. For example:
- Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5-CC 2017
- Apple FCP X & Motion 5
- Avid Media Composer 6-8
- Avid Symphony 6-8
- Avid Newscutter 9-10
- Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 11-12
- Magix VEGAS Pro 13-14
- The Foundry’s NUKE
Windows & Mac
For compatibility with specific versions and operating systems, please see our Continuum Compatibility Matrix.
Supported Graphics Cards
We recommend that you run the latest graphics card driver version supported by your host application. A graphics card with a minimum of 512MB of RAM is requred; 1GB of RAM is recommended.