Copy and Paste Images into and out of After Effects
The simple solution for copying and pasting images into and out of After Effects! Interested in saving time throughout your workflow? This is the tool for you.
Tired of fiddling around with the render queue to export PNG’s? Streamline a process that used to take upwards of ten clicks by exporting directly to your clipboard in one click! The quickest solution for sending your people the snapshots they need!
How come almost every other Adobe app allows users to paste images from the clipboard? Well, we don’t have the answer for that, but we sure have the solution! Paste images into AE directly from your clipboard and save tons of time. Stop saving files to your desktop and start pasting them.
Copy the current frame to your cliopboard
Use the render queue for higher quality copies
Paste images directly into AE from your clipboard
Transparancy supported with both pasting and copying
Get colleagues previews quicker than ever before
Save tons of time by not saving images in order to import them
Bury the Render Queue in a ditch
After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3
1.0.5 (Current version) – Mar 30, 2020
Fixed an issue with errors being thrown in Catalina
1.0.4 – Sep 5, 2019
update the aescripts license framework.
1.0.3 – Apr 5, 2019
Prevent ExtendScript toolkit from opening constantly
Fixed issues with the Date object that was affecting other extensions.
1.0.2 – Sep 8, 2018
– Fix the “Text layers do not have a source” error.
– Fixed an error where JSON was undefined.
– Make sure we’re checking if there’s an active composition whenever restoring the render queue.
– Make sure we’re not throwing errors when the project doesn’t exist.
– Add a trial expiration message and disabled beta mode.- Fixed an issue where errors on MacOS were not being reported properly.
1.0.1 – Sep 6, 2018
– Fixed the plugin not working on some Windows machines depending on user preferences.
– Fixed an issue where errors on MacOS were not being reported properly.
This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; it does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Toolfarm.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Toolfarm.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.