v1.02 Ebberts + Zucker Beatnik
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Beatnik is a plug-in for creating sound-based time effects in After Effects. Unlock new levels of time effects to create beat-driven edits, retimings, audio-reactive speed changes & more with just 1 click.
Beatnik is the first script to combine advanced peak detection with time remapping to allow for unprecedented command of sound based time effects in After Effects. It’s built for audio triggered speed ramps, automatic edits, montages and a wide range of retiming capabilities ranging from subtle to extreme.
- 2 peak detection algorithms
- Keyframeless marker controls
- BPM sync
- Toolbox with additional utilities
- Separate Markers & Sync option for expanded capabilities
- Crazy cool Retempo option.
- Multiple interpolation combinations
- Trapcode Soundkeys integration
- Supports Beat Assistant and other 3rd party marker generators.
- Built in manual marker generator
- Randomize segment order for quick montages
- Stop Motion simulation
- Easy one-click results
- Almost 0 learning curve
Note for CS6 Users:
Beatnik works perfectly on AECS6, but due to circumstances beyond our control, the selected Waveform icon does not show up on the UI. Instead, you will see the waveform’s name (Tracking or Impulse).
Check the Beatnik Tips and Tricks for more info.
After Effects 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014