v3.0n Exponential Audio Stratus 3D
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Natural reverbs for surround and immersive formats
Create immersive surround environments with unrivaled clarity using Stratus 3D. With up to 24-channel support, over 1,700 surround presets, and intelligent multichannel reverb controls, use Stratus 3D to get just the right amount of depth and dimension in any post production job.
Impeccable reverb tone for ever-expanding audio environments
With the growing prevalence of immersive surround formats like Atmos, Auro, and beyond, there are more sonic possibilities for visual media than ever before. Stratus 3D is the perfect reverb engine for these new production formats. Aside from producing reflections with stunning clarity for up to 24-channel surround, Stratus 3D provides you with precise parameter controls to help you shape and refine the perfect spatial tone, channel by channel.
Cutting-edge multichannel reverb control
Uncompromising surround and 3D support
With support for up to 24 channels, including Atmos and Auro 3D, Stratus 3D is right at home in any multichannel workflow. Generate clean, articulate room feel, or capitalize on the 3D height expansion capabilities for wide, cavernous reflections.
Detailed gain and filter parameters
Independent input, early reflection, and reverb tail EQ filters let you decide which parts of the reflections are most present in the mix, so you control the resulting tone of your reverb on every level.
Channel-specific delay and level controls
By specifying the placement and timing of the separate vertical and horizontal reflections in each channel with the Balance module, Stratus 3D helps you craft the most enthralling, realistic sound environment for your audience.
- Natural reverb support up to 24 channels, including Atmos, Auro 3D, NHK, and more
- Channel-specific Balance controls for top and main signals in Atmos and other immersive formats
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- Warp controls with compression and overdrive
- 3D controls link multiple plug-in instances
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
“All in all, here we have a great-sounding, highly configurable reverb … we are looking forward to more from Exponential Audio.”
— Delamar DE
“Michael Carnes is no stranger to reverbs. He worked for many years at Lexicon and in the development of the Lexicon 960L… the handwriting of the developer is clearly manifested in both plug-ins.”
— ProAudio DE
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.6) – macOS Monterey (12.5.x) *
- Windows: Win 10 – Win 11
* Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Apple M1 chips) in Rosetta 2 and native.
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 4 GB or greater
- Display: 1440 x 900 or greater
- VST3, AAX, AU.
*Note: 3D option is not available in AU.
* All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- Pro Tools 2022, Live 11, Logic Pro, REAPER 6, Cubase 12, Nuendo 12, FL Studio 20, Studio One 5, Audition CC, Digital Performer 11.
- iLok License Manager is required to authorize this product.
- Supported License Locations: iLok 2 USB, iLok 3 USB, or iLok Machine License.
Exponential Audio products are not available in the iZotope Product Portal application.
Version 5.0 released April 3, 2019
- iZotope branding for GUI and User Guide
- Minor fix in VST logic to make sure the input buffer is cleared. In a few rare cases, this had caused noise at startup.
In Depth: Immersive Audio
Immersive audio experiences are found in movies, computer games, VR/360° video, YouTube, Facebook 360, and more. Find out what it's all about!More...