v3.32 FabFilter One
$60.00 From $49.00
For FabFilter One, we have put tremendous effort in creating the best cut-off filter ever.
FabFilter One is a basic synthesizer plug-in with just one oscillator, but with perfectly fine-tuned controls and the best possible sound and filter quality.
Our new design approach has resulted in the fattest and smoothest self-oscillating digital filter you have ever heard. Carefully tuned to achieve the character and warmth of a classic analog synthesizer, FabFilter One’s filter sounds raw but never cheap or ‘digital’, even at full resonance.
The filter is fed by an equally high-quality solid-sounding oscillator, developed from scratch to be completely aliasing-free. It features sawtooth, triangle, and square waveforms with pulse-width modulation.
Modulate the oscillator and the filter by the LFO and the EG. The LFO offers triangle and square waveforms, with adjustable wave balance. In other words, select any waveform between sawtooth and triangle. In addition, ynchronize the tempo to the host. The EG has the usual ADSR knobs, but with a perfectly fine-tuned feel. Also, it has an additional Hold setting that extends the time keys are held down.
Why FabFilter One?
What FabFilter One excels at is the attention to detail and fine-tuning that is visible throughout the plug-in. For example, the portamento feature doesn’t just slide from one note to another but uses a carefully selected algorithm to make your playing more lively and give it just that little extra bit of magic.
Smart Parameter Interpolation handles changes to any of FabFilter One’s parameters, ensuring both responsiveness and smooth transitions. There are no annoying digital clicks and zipper effects, and even MIDI controller changes are handled perfectly smoothly.
Naturally, the FabFilter One plug-in handles all parameter changes at sample accuracy and it can be used with arbitrary sample rates. All parameters are fully automatable within your favorite host and via MIDI Learn. The included help file describes all features of FabFilter One in detail, together with overviews and tutorials to create various types of sounds.
FabFilter One Key features
- Aliasing-free high-quality oscillator with triangle, sawtooth, and square waveforms
- Fat and ultra-smooth self-oscillating low-pass filter
- LFO with tempo sync, triangle, and square waveforms, and adjustable wave balance
- Fine-tuned EG with additional Hold setting
- Frequency and filter cut-off modulation
- Pulse width modulation
- Filter keyboard tracking
- Velocity sensitivity
- 10-voice polyphony
- White/pink noise generator
- Smooth portamento
- Over 100 presets
- Undo and redo
- MIDI learn
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Sample-accurate automation of all parameters
- Parameter value display
- Extensive help file
Find FabFilter One in the following bundle
All FabFilter plug-ins are available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native, and AudioSuite formats.
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- macOS 10.12 or higher (64-bit only)
- Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host, or Pro Tools.
- Intel or Apple Silicon processor
All plug-ins updated,
All FabFilter plug-ins have been updated with bug fixes and improvements,. This update is free for existing customers and we recommend everyone to update to the latest plug-in versions. So what’s new?
- Improved rotational drag mode for knobs to avoid unexpected sudden changes.
- For newly installed plug-ins on Mac, factory presets will now be saved in the user’s Documents folder, in FabFilter/Presets.
- Fixed issues with text input for controls when running in Pro Tools, on macOS Big Sur and Monterey.
- Improved Full-Screen mode on Mac when using multiple monitors: the menu bar and the dock will now remain visible on other monitors. Fixed an issue with Timeless 3 and Volcano 3 where dialogs (e.g. Save As for presets) would not show up in Full-Screen mode. The camera area on a 16″ MacBook Pro will not overlap the full-screen area anymore.
- Fixed a bug that caused keyboard shortcuts (e.g. the space bar) not to work in Reaper on Windows after using the mouse wheel and not moving the mouse.
- The Windows installers now remember the VST2 folder location that was last used.
- Pro-L 2: Fixed a small issue with higher oversampling rates (8x and more) wherein some very specific cases, True Peak limiting could introduce a bit more distortion than needed.
- Timeless 3: Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when running at very high sample rates, which also caused VST3 validation in Digital Performer to fail.
- Volcano 3: Fixed a possible crash when modulating curves routed in parallel.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
What’s new v3.32?
- Fixed an issue with text entry for parameters on macOS Catalina.
- Fixed occasional crashes on macOS when loading projects in some DAWs (e.g. Logic Pro), related to having PACE-protected third-party plug-ins in the same session.
- Fixed occasional crashes in Bitwig on macOS, when opening sessions that contain FabFilter VST3 plug-ins with side chain support.
- Fixed interface scaling issues on macOS 10.14 and higher, when dragging a plug-in interface between Retina and non-Retina monitors.
- All VST3 and AU plug-ins with now show up in the DAW without the ‘FabFilter ‘ or ‘FF ‘ prefix in their name.
- On macOS, all plug-ins are now 64-bit only.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
The updated plug-ins are fully compatible with previous versions.
What’s new in version 3.30?
- Updated plug-in for full compatibility with Mac hosts built specifically for macOS 10.14 (Mojave), such as Logic Pro 10.4.4, running under macOS 10.14.0 or 10.14.1. Previously this could lead to an all-black plugin interface.
- Improved the way settings are saved when multiple plug-in instances are open to make sure the last setting that was chosen is saved correctly for new instances.
- Added support for 300% scaling on 8K displays (High DPI) on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that could cause incorrect scaling of the plug-in interface in Cubase 10 or Live 10 on High DPI displays in combination with certain graphics drivers on Windows.
- Added a Refresh item to the Options submenu of the presets menu: this makes it possible to manually refresh the menu (and any V1/V2 Preset Folder submenus if available).
- Fixed a bug on Mac that could cause program changes received by one plug-in to be forwarded to other FabFilter plug-in instances.
- Various minor bug fixes and improvements.
What’s new in Version 3.28?
- Fixed possible crashes in Logic Pro X, which occasionally tries to initialize plug-ins with invalid/uninitialized buffers.
- Fixed possible crash in Nuendo 7 on macOS when closing a plugin.
- Fixed issues with key stroke stealing on Windows when using the Avid S6 control surface.
- Fixed incorrect appearance of plug-in interfaces in Live 10 in High DPI mode.
- The VST 2.4 plug-in will now automatically adapt its channel layout to match the audio/track it is placed on. Note that the separate “(Mono)” version of the plug-ins are still included for backwards compatibility.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when moving the mouse over the right edge of a menu with icons.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.