FabFilter Pro Bundle
$825.00 From $659.00
Includes FabFilter Pro-MB, Pro-L, Pro-Q, Pro-C, Pro-DS, Pro-R and Pro-G
The FabFilter Pro Bundle contains invaluable tools for mixing and mastering: their professional EQ (Pro-Q), reverb (Pro-R), limiter (Pro-L), multiband dynamics (Pro-MB), compressor (Pro-C), de-esser (Pro-DS) and gate/expander (Pro-G) plug-ins.
FabFilter Pro Bundle Highlights
FabFilter Pro-MB is a powerful multiband compressor/expander plug-in with all the expert features you need, combining exceptional sound quality with great interface workflow. Learn more
FabFilter Pro-R is a high-end reverb plug-in with natural sound, musical controls, and innovations like the unique Decay Rate EQ to shape the reverb’s character. Learn more
FabFilter Pro-L 2 is a feature-packed limiter plug-in for mastering and mixing. Learn more
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 is a high-quality EQ plug-Learn more
FabFilter Pro-C 2 is a professional compressor plug-in. Learn more
FabFilter Pro-DS is a highly intelligent and transparent de-essing plug-in. Learn more
FabFilter Pro-G is a highly flexible gate/expander plug-in. Learn more
Want more? Get all of FabFilter Pro Bundle products and more in the FabFilter Total Bundle.
- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, or Vista (32-bit and 64-bit)
- VST 2/3 host or Pro Tools
Mac OS X
- macOS 10.13 or higher (64-bit only)
- Audio Units host, VST 2/3 host, or Pro Tools.
- Intel or Apple Silicon processor
All Plug-ins Updated – AAX Apple Silicon support
March 21, 2023
- Added Apple Silicon support for all AAX plug-ins.
- All Pro and Creative plug-ins now support interface scaling. The resize button in the bottom right corner of the interface now offers a Scaling submenu, with options to increase or decrease the scale of the entire interface, e.g. 125%, 150%, etc.
- Reduced CPU spikes on changing oversampling or high quality mode in Pro and Creative plug-ins.
- Added a right-click shortcut menu for the preset button, with Save and Save As options. In Twin 3, this also lets you mark a preset as favorite.
- Added support for MIDI program changes in the VST3 plug-ins.
- Timeless 3, Volcano 3, Twin 3 and Saturn 2: Added Show Source Flow option, available via the Add Source ‘+’ button menu.
- Timeless 3, Volcano 3, Twin 3 and Saturn 2: Added Auto-Collapse Sources option, available via the Add Source ‘+’ button menu. When enabled, expanding one source interface will automatically collapse the others (the default behavior). When disabled, multiple source interfaces can be expanded at the same time.
- Pro-DS and Pro-G: Added support for different interface sizes and Full Screen mode.
- Pro-G: Added density spectrum visualization in the side chain filter controller, similar to how Pro-DS shows this.
- Pro-L 2: Added Auto-Reset option for loudness metering, available as a toggle option in the Loudness Time Scale menu. When enabled, loudness metering and clipping will be reset every time playback starts in the DAW.
- Twin 3: Fixed a bug which caused the main Frequency Offset parameter to be ignored for filters with panning and non-modulated Filter Frequency.
- Twin 3: Redesigned options icon in the preset browser to make it more discoverable.
- Volcano 3: Fixed a bug that could cause possible clicks or noise when modulating filter peak values around zero.
- Volcano 3: Fixed issue where text entry for the peak value in the parameter value display would change frequency when piano display was enabled.
- Volcano 3: Fixed an issue in the mono version of the plug-in where filters that were removed in the interface could still remain in effect.
- Twin 3: The Arpeggiator Lock parameter is now always disabled for new instances of the plug-in.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
All plug-ins updated, Dolby Atmos support for Pro-Q 3 and Pro-L 2
All FabFilter plug-ins have been updated with bug fixes and improvements, including immersive audio support in Pro-Q 3 and Pro-L 2. This update is free for existing customers and we recommend everyone to update to the latest plug-in versions. So what’s new?
Pro-Q 3, Pro-L 2:
- Extended support for immersive/3D audio channel layouts, now up to Dolby Atmos 9.1.6. Note: AAX only supports layouts up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
- In the surround version of the plug-in, it is now possible to let a curve affect all three front speakers (L/C/R).
- The interface will now clearly show that it’s in-band solo mode when loading a session that was accidentally saved with Band Solo enabled, or when toggling solo via a Pro Tools control surface.
- The interface now restores the previous zoom level when closing and reopening.
- The interface now remembers the previous manual threshold value for each band when you switch between auto and manual mode.
- Added Use Accessible Colors item to the Help menu, toggling to a brighter color for spectrum collisions.
- Improved rotational drag mode for knobs to avoid unexpected sudden changes.
- For newly installed plug-ins on Mac, factory presets will now be saved in the user’s Documents folder, in FabFilter/Presets.
- Fixed issues with text input for controls when running in Pro Tools, on macOS Big Sur and Monterey.
- Improved Full-Screen mode on Mac when using multiple monitors: the menu bar and the dock will now remain visible on other monitors. Fixed an issue with Timeless 3 and Volcano 3 where dialogs (e.g. Save As for presets) would not show up in Full-Screen mode. The camera area on a 16″ MacBook Pro will not overlap the full-screen area anymore.
- Fixed a bug that caused keyboard shortcuts (e.g. the space bar) not to work in Reaper on Windows after using the mouse wheel and not moving the mouse.
- The Windows installers now remember the VST2 folder location that was last used.
- Pro-L 2: Fixed a small issue with higher oversampling rates (8x and more) wherein some very specific cases, True Peak limiting could introduce a bit more distortion than needed.
- Timeless 3: Fixed an issue that could cause a crash when running at very high sample rates, which also caused VST3 validation in Digital Performer to fail.
- Volcano 3: Fixed a possible crash when modulating curves routed in parallel.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
Updated February 20, 2018
- Fixed possible crashes in Logic Pro X, which occasionally tries to initialize plug-ins with invalid/uninitialized buffers.
- Fixed possible crash in Nuendo 7 on macOS when closing a plugin.
- Fixed issues with key stroke stealing on Windows when using the Avid S6 control surface.
- Fixed incorrect appearance of plug-in interfaces in Live 10 in High DPI mode.
- The VST 2.4 plug-in will now automatically adapt its channel layout to match the audio/track it is placed on. Note that the separate “(Mono)” version of the plug-ins are still included for backwards compatibility.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when moving the mouse over the right edge of a menu with icons.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
What’s new March 13, 2017?
- Pro-Q 2: Improved EQ Match feature so you can save the input spectrum as a reference spectrum. When opening EQ Match, you now have various choices to use as the reference: a previously saved reference spectrum, the main plug-in input or the side chain input. This makes it much easier to set up and use EQ Match.
- Pro-Q 2: Added Permanent Spectrum Grab mode: click and hold in the spectrum area until the spectrum freezes and turns blue. You can now grab multiple peaks in the frozen spectrum, unlike the regular Spectrum Grab mode which only allows you to grab and adjust a single peak. Just click once on the background to exit Permanent Spectrum Grab mode.
- Pro-Q 2: The frequency scale at the bottom of the interface now displays the frequency under the mouse cursor if you hover over the display or move the mouse slowly. If the piano display is enabled, the key under the mouse cursor is highlighted and its note number is shown. You can turn this on or off by clicking Show Frequency On Hover in the Help menu.
- Pro-Q 2, Pro-R: Added a workaround for a bug in Ableton Live on Mac that could cause the Q parameter for a band to be reset to its minimum value when dragging it around in the AU plug-in version of Pro-Q 2.
- Pro-C 2, Pro-DS, Pro-G, Pro-MB, Pro-Q 2: Added a workaround for a bug in Ableton Live that caused latency compensation to work incorrectly when loading a session that sets the parameters such that the plug-in doesn’t have latency, in combination with a default preset that does introduce latency. This only occurred with the VST plugin format and caused Live to use the latency from the default preset.
- Pro-C 2, Pro-DS, Pro-G, Pro-L: Fixed a bug that caused the plug-in interface to use more memory than needed if the display was not enabled.
- Pro-C 2: Updated the AAX plug-in to enable the dynamics display on the Avid S6 console.
- Improved Avid S6 page tables mappings in the AAX plug-ins, now more closely following Avid’s conventions for a better workflow.
FabFilter Pro-R Distance Knob, Adjusting Proximity
Eric Burgess demonstrates the Distance Knob in FabFilter Pro-R to move the piano track back in his mix to create space for other instruments. This is a fun tutorial and super helpful to anyone using Pro-R or thinking of using it!More...