v1.3 Cycore FX CFX Path n’ Sphere Bundle
$249.00 From $236.55
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Cycore Path Tools and Sphere Utilities bundled together!
Path Tools is a package containing two powerful plug-ins, Rakka and Wiggle Stroke. These plug-ins are targeted at creating animations based on mask paths.
Rakka needs an additional layer to “rack up”, or repeat, along the selected mask path. From these basic requirements, both filters offer controls that allow for almost endless combinations to create anything from very basic animations to highly unique effects and background elements.
PathTools supports 32 BPC color (float) and is Universal Binaries for Mac OS X.
See the full product description for Path Tools
Sphere Utilities is a package containing four plug-ins. These plug-ins are essential tools to be used to create, edit and animate spherical maps. A common example of a spherical map is a rectangular earth map used in computer graphics to texture a sphere to produce a terrestrial globe. Need to animate a line going from Seattle to Uppsala or animate an airplane flying from Melbourne to LA crossing the dateline? Sphere Utilities is the answer. Crossing the dateline is a task that currently involves a lot of manual work, duplication of the layer and hand-matching the motion.
These animations can then be used directly in After Effects with CC Sphere, any other plug-in that supports spherical mapping, or in your favorite 3D application. Spherical maps are also used as environment maps and for panoramic viewers, which are other sources where this kind of capability is important. Sphere Utilities supports 32 BPC color (float) and are Universal Binaries for Mac OS X.
Supports After Effects 7.0 or greater on Mac OS X and Windows.
- v1.1.1 for After Effects 7.0-CS4
- v1.2 for After Effects CS5.x-CC 2020
Version 1.3 (28 March 2022)
- M1 Support. v1.3 runs natively on Apple M1 processors as well as on Intel processors, as they are built as Universal 2 binaries.
- Installer support for After Effects (Beta) versions makes it easy to use the plug-ins during public beta cycles.
Version 1.3 (October 26 2021)
- Version 1.3 supports Multi Frame Rendering (MFR) in After Effects 2022.
- 32 BPC support in all effects.
- 64-bit native support for all After Effects CC versions and CS6