v1.0 Boinx Software FxTiles
$99.00 From $94.05
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Trial after logging in.
3D filters and transitions with flexible animation controls
Boinx Software and Noise Industries (FxFactory), teamed up to create FxTiles, a collection of amazing 3D filters and transitions based on FxFactory for Final Cut Pro, Motion, Final Cut Express and Adobe After Effects.
Boinx FxTiles offer some “extra spice” for video and post production professionals to impress their audience. The FxTiles Show Reel below gives you an first impression what you can expect from the FXTiles plug-in package that is now part of FxFactory.
Flipped, Shattered & Spread
Boinx FxTiles offers some “extra spice” for video and post production professionals to impress their audience.
Effects For Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Motion
- Flip 3D – Divide the source image in tiles and flip them in 3D space.
- Shatter 3D – Divide the source image in tiles and animate them through 3D space.
Transitions For Final Cut Por, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Motion
- Flip & Reveal 3D – Divide the source image in tiles and flip them in 3D space to reveal the same portions of the destination image.
- Shatter & Rebuild 3D – Shatter the source image in fragments while at the same time rebuilding fragments of the destination image in place of the source.
- Shatter & Rebuild With Fade 3D – Shatter the source image in fragments that gradually fade out, then fades in fragments of the destination image and uses them to rebuild it in place of the source.
- Shatter & Reveal 3D – This transition has two variants: in the first, the source image is shattered to reveal the destination image below it. In the second variant, a shattered version of the destination image is gradually rebuilt over the source.
This product requires Noise Industries FxFactory to run (Free Download).
Please refer to the FxFactory page for updated system requirements. FxFactory Pro is a paid version with the same system requirements as the free version.