idustrial Revolution XEffects Rips
$49.00 From $46.55
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Trial after logging in.
Rip your video like a piece of paper with idustrial revolution XEffects Rips. XEffects Rips is a set of titles, effects and transitions for Final Cut Pro X that rip off sections of media leaving behind a paper tear edge.
Easily control the direction of rip and page rotation with onscreen controls. Position the rip using the X and Y parameters in the Inspector.
Each plugin comes with 10 pre-loaded edges that can be offset against each other. Use any media including video or stills.
Adjust the angle of the edge, the depth of the edge and also the material and colour of the edge.
Each effect has an adjustable drop shadow on the rip edges and highlights on the outgoing rip.
All paper textures in the demo video are from the Generators supplied with Final Cut Pro X
- All Transitions, Effects & Title Plugins work with video or images
- Control tear direction and paper tear angle
- Onscreen controls for paper tear angles
- Position tear anywhere in frame using X and Y controls
- 10 different edges to choose from
- Control depth of edge and edge offset
- Add a drop shadow to outgoing or incoming tear
- Make multiple tears using Compound Clips
- Control speed of tear
- Pin sharp results even in 4K FCPX timelines.
Get ripping with XEffects Rips!
This product requires Noise Industries FxFactory to run (Free Download).
Please refer to the FxFactory page for updated system requirements. FXFactory Pro is a paid version with the same system requirements as the free version.
We recommend the following:
- macOS Sierra (10.12) or macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- Final Cut Pro Version 10.4
- Motion Version 5.4
Final Cut Pro X: Idustrial Revolution XEffects Rips Tutorial
In this tutorial we look at using XEffects Rips within Final Cut Pro X. The plugins are highly customisable with controls for rip direction, rip angle, rip depth, and edge type. We look at the onscreen controls for the rips and advanced control in the Inspector.More...
idustrial Revolution XEffects Rips for FCPX #gettingstarted
This tutorial shows you how to use customize the rip direction, rip angle, rip depth, and edge type using on screen controls and the Inspector, in XEffects Rips.More...