v2.2 Keller SuperPose for After Effects
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Easily Create Clean Plates from a Set of Pictures or a Sequence
SuperPose for After Effects is an auto clean plate tool, which removes moving objects (Snow, Rain, Crowds,…) out of an image sequence with a static camera.
Superpose is a very effective and time-saving tool to remove non-static objects out of a set of pictures or an image sequence with static camera. Superpose is best used as a first cleaning step for creating clean plates.
The power of Superpose is most effective when removing a huge number of objects like snow, rain or crowds.
Compare to other techniques for rain or snow removal like frame-averaging which leaves ghosting shadows, Superpose statistically analyses each pixel and calculates the probability of the background pixel value. This leads to a perfect result.
What Can Superpose Do For You?
Superpose simply removes moving objects from an image sequence with a static or stabilized camera. The best result is usually achieved the more input pictures you use
- Remove rain, snow or crowds
- No need for manual painting. Especially removing a large number of objects can be a mess
- Increase the weight for better image candidates and tweak the result
- No ghosting effects compare to frame averaging
- Use and combine multiple Superpose nodes for different settings in different image areas
After Effects 2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
- Windows x64
- Mac OS X 64
2.2 (Current version) – Oct 21, 2019
– Compatible with macOS Catalina
2.0 – Nov 8, 2018
- Updated licensing, which requires a new license code
- Minor bug fixes