$49.00 From $46.55
3D Power of Both Worlds
MaxToMaya is a plug-in to transfer 3Ds Max scenes to Maya with 2 clicks. It solves common problems between import/export automatically. This lets you get the best results in the fastest way and with the least amount of effort possible.
This will make your life easier, speed up your production, and bring you a new world of possibilities.
- Transfer scene from 3DsMAX to Maya with 2 clicks!
- Vray 5 Support! Transfer 3DsMax scene even if they have vray materials or lights (if vray for 3DsMax installed)
- Doesn’t needs to have the same version of Max and Maya to make it work (Max 2015 can transfer to Maya 2020, etc!)
- Open models made for 3DsMax and send them to Maya
- Fast make Maya library from 3DsMax models
- Transfer 3DsMax skinned characters and use the powerfull Maya character animation tools! keeping skin/morphs/etc
- Expand your workflow.
- And much more!
Who is this for?
For all 3D artists using 3DsMax and/or Maya. You will get instant benefits.
- If you are a 3DsMax user you can add a new dimension to your workflow sending your scenes to Maya to use the advanced features of that software.
- If you are a Maya user you can sometimes prefer to model inside 3DsMax for specific tools, or because you have models already done there, or because you have purchased some models in the past in .max format (arch models etc) and you want them inside a current Maya project in a fast way.
Scene with Vray materials? No problem!*
*Vray needs to be installed on 3DsMax
Transfer 3DsMax Scene or Models even if they have Vray materials, they’ll be converted to Maya standard or Maya Vray materials!
Automatic transfer from 3DsMax Vray to Vray For Maya “similar” materials and settings. Even the standard materials will try to get “similar” look. Of course you may need to manually adjust some stuff, but this will save you lot of time and tedious work!
Transfer Rigged Characters
Send models rigged in 3DsMax to Maya, keeping skin/morphs/etc and use the powerful Maya character animation tools.
Integrated Access on interface, and options
Access the transfer with 1 click from Maya’s menu, or add it to your custom shelf.
You need to have 3DsMax and Maya.
3DsMax supported versions: 2015 – 2022
Maya supported versions: 2015 – 2022
What’s new in v2.9?
- Maya 2020 Support!
- 3DsMax 2021 Support!
- Vray 5 Support!
- Added: Import as Arnold!
- Added: Import as Mental Ray!
- Added: Import as Redshift!
- Bug fixes!