v7.x McDSP Retro Pack
$249.00 From $149.00
Upgrade From $79.00
Retro plug-ins are originally styled and designed for the ultimate vintage audio vibe
Retro plug-ins are designed for the ultimate vintage vibe, using new and original designs based on McDSP’s decade of industry experience. Retro plug-ins are a line of ‘classics’ that can live up to their own name without emulating something else.
- 4020 Retro EQ – The 4020 Retro EQ is a four-band EQ and complimentary filter set. The HF and LF bands are shelving EQs, with two additional parametric EQs at the HMF and LMF bands.
- 4030 Retro Compressor – The 4030 Retro Compressor is a unique dynamic range control topology. It is coupled with a wet/dry mix control to balance compressed and uncompressed signals.
- 4040 Retro Limiter – The 4040 Retro Limiter combines a look-ahead brick wall limiter function with several subjective treatments to make the limiting action subtle, and yet vintage
McDSP System Requirements
|McDSP HD and Native plug-ins are compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Nuendo, FL Studio, Ableton Live, LUNA, Reaper, Sonar, Studio One, and other DAWs that support AAX, AU, and/or VST3 plug-in formats.|
Note as of v7.0, VST is no longer supported. VST versions of v6 McDSP plug-ins will no longer be updated, and will be uninstalled.
|McDSP Native plug-ins support AAX Native, AU, and VST3 plug-in formats. McDSP HD plug-ins additionally support the AAX DSP plug-in format, as well as AAX Native, AU, and VST3 plug-in formats. McDSP plug-ins support Mac OS 10.13.x (High Sierra), 10.14.x (Mojave), 10.15.x (Catalina), 11.x (Big Sur), 12.x (Monterey), and Windows 10. Mac OS version 10.12.x (Sierra) may work, but is not officially supported. Earlier Mac OS versions are not officially supported.|
|McDSP plug-ins run natively on Intel and Apple silicon processors.|
|McDSP plug-ins require an iLok2 or iLok3 USB Smart Key, or an iLok License Manager account and an iLok Cloud session for authorization. Each McDSP v7 plug-in contains two activations per authorization.|
|McDSP HD plug-ins also support the VENUE S6L systems. Note McDSP VENUE plug-ins are packaged in a VENUE specific installer available on the McDSP web site.|
What’s new in V7.2 (December 2022)?
The latest v7 release from McDSP now includes support for both Intel and Apple silicon processors for the entire McDSP AAX plug-in product line. McDSP AAX plug-ins are universal binaries, and will run natively on either Apple hardware platform, once Pro Tools Apple silicon support is available.
What’s new in version 7.0?
McDSP’s v7 is the latest generation of McDSP’s professional audio plug-ins. McDSP’s v7 release brings tons of new and exciting features to our entire line of software products, along with amazing high-definition user interfaces. For over two decades our award-winning double precision, zero latency algorithms have stood out from the crowd, and v7 continues this legacy, adding 1500+ additional presets and two activations per license or subscription. All McDSP v7 plug-ins are also optimized for Apple silicon and the latest Intel processors.
- Optimization for Apple Silicon and Latest Intel Processors
- Two activations per license / subscription
- High definition updated user interfaces
- Over 1500 additional presets
- Zero Latency Algorhithms
- Double Precision Processing
- New features in select products (listed below)
- Real Time Analyzers in AE400 Active EQ, AE600 Active EQ, Channel G Compact, Channel G, NF575 Noise Filter, ML4000 Mastering Limiter and ML8000 Advanced Limiter
- Addition of Phase buttons on all Classic Pack plug-ins
- New Frequency Shift Control on the DE555 De-esser and SA-2 Dialog Processor
- New distortion controls on FutzBox including Tuned Intensity Control, Chop and Wobble
- New Range and Monitor control on SA-2 Dialog Processor