3D Volumetric Fractal Flames for After Effects and Premiere Pro
Create 3D volumetric fractal animations quickly and easily, in After Effects and Premiere Pro. Ideal for creating space scenes and VFX.
“Flux feels like science fiction after so many years wishing that I could have a tool like this. I’ve had a deep fascination with fractal flames for over 20 years, but the extreme render times and lack of interactive control in programs like Electric Sheep has always kept them a distant fascination. Now along comes Flux, and it absolutely floors me. Not only do I finally get to play with fractal flames, I get to render them in stereo 360º, I can use match moved cameras, and I can actually interactively tweak the parameters. Every time I use Flux I still have to pinch myself that it is real – that it is actually doing what it does. “ – Andy Cochrane
- Formats: Flat (Rectilinear), 360/VR Monoscopic and Stereoscopic O/U and SBS
- Preset Panel for one click application of animations
- Additional presets in FLUX Effects Control Panel in After Effects
- Mettle Globe Preview Panel to work and view results in 360°
- Customize with: Force Field, Mutations, Iterations, Evolutions, Lights, Symmetry
- GPU Accelerated, with Volumetric Rendering
- Supports native After Effects 3D camera
- Built-in camera for After Effects and Premiere Pro
FLUX Preset Panel – one click application
More built-in Presets in the Effects Control Panel
Create stunning space scenes, in traditional and 360/VR formats.
Video Courtesy Antonio Cerri.
3D Volumetric effects, for a more immersive result in HMD.
Video courtesy Rick Markely.
Mettle Globe Preview Panel to work and preview in 360°.
Pair with Trapcode Soundkeys for Audio-reactive animations.
Video courtesy Martin Stebbing.
Ideal for atmospheric effects like Aurora Borealis.
Video courtesy Francis Check.
- Adobe CC and later, including 2020
- Windows 7 or later
- macOS El Capitan (10.11) or later
- AMD GPU with at least 2GB VRAM
- NVIDIA GPU with at least 3GB VRAM
- Intel onboard graphics with at least 2GB dedicated memory
1.13 (Current version) – Jun 9, 2020
* Force Field Superimpose feature
* Bug fixes
1.12 – May 27, 2020
* GPU Accelerated mode (both AE & Premiere)
* Fixed Radeon RDNA performance issues on macOS
* Fixed Flux Presets Panel initialization in CC 2020
1.11.1 – Dec 4, 2019
What’s new in v1.1? 4 October 2018
FLUX V1.1 is now available, with many new features for the plugin. It’s a free update for existing customers, and the new features are included in all new licenses. We have added more mutation variations, more presets, and a Randomize button. There are new render modes, and the ability to select OBJ file as a Force Field shape, and much more.