Leverage Energy and Motion to Cut Between Scenes
NewBlue Transitions 5 Flow delivers 11 fluid transitions to roll your footage from scene to scene, zoom between locations and scan across the frame.
New Plug-ins in Flow 5
- Spin: Transitions between two video clips by rotating and blurring the image around any point in the picture.
Roll From Scene to Scene
Roll allows you to jump and streak from scene to scene with a classic rolling-film look.
Zoom From Place to Place
Zoom Blur transports your audience from one location to the next with a sweeping rush of energy. Featuring direction control, zoom behavior and cross-fade controls
Scan Across Your Frame
Simulate a sweeping beam of light to move between scenes with Scan. Adjust beam width, color and warp to get the look you need.
Transitions 3 Flow Includes:
Liquify – Morph one image to reveal the next for a fluid transition.
Roll – Create the look of camera film rolling over a projector.
Scanner ‐ Shift in and out of scenes with a fluorescent beam of light.
Shake – Jolt, rattle and pulse from clip to clip for dramatic progression.
Shear – Smear your scene in diagonal directions.
Shredder ‐ Create artistic scene transitions by cutting your image into patterns.
Smear ‐ Scrub an image into a blurred picture that sharpens into the next scene.
Twirl – Twist and swirl images into a blur that unravels to reveal the next scene.
Wave ‐ Create fun and effortless scene transitions that melt, ripple and warp.
Zoom ‐ Blur and pan rays dramatically across the scene to move between cuts.
Recommended System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
- 250 MB hard-disk space for installation
- OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 256MB VRAM
- 512MB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
- Mac OS X v 10.6.8, v10.7.2 or later
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP 3 or later), Vista® (SP 2 or later), Windows 7 or later
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only
Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Apple Final Cut Pro X
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7, 8, and 9
- NewBlue Titler Pro 1
- NewBlue Titler Pro 2
- NewBlue Titler Pro 3
- NewBlue Titler Pro AE
- NewBlue Titler Pro Live for Wirecast
- Magix (Sony) Vegas Pro 10+ (64-bit OpenX)