Create Colorful & Artistic Scene-to-Scene Cuts
NewBlue Transitions 5 Inspire delivers a comprehensive set of 15 visually charged transitions that help you create cartoon-style transitions, pencil rubbing cross fades and layered paper blends.
New Plug-in in Inspire 5
- Color Melt: Morph between two clips by expanding and softening the colors.
- Vivid: Intensity the picture’s colors while morphing from one image to the next.
- Charcoal: Charcoal converts the video image into a line drawing which, unlike real charcoal, can be drawn in any color.
- Impressionist: Impressionist breaks the video image into small paint strokes while it morphs between the two clips.
- Mosaic: Mosaic assembles the video out of a grid of painted tiles as it cross-fades between two clips.
- Posterize: Posterize creates a print of the video image using a small set of colors as it wipes between two clips.
Recreate A Classic Comicbook Look
Cartoonr Plus makes it easy to create classic comic or graphic novel style transitions.
Etch a Sketch
Stencil one scene into the next through thin lines and outlines with Sketch.
Deconstruct Your Layers
Paper Collage turns your image into layers of colored paper with controls over detail and distance.
Transitions 3 Inspire Includes:
Cartoonr Plus – Transform your scene transitions into animated illustrations.
Color Wash – Wash away colors from one scene to blend and shift to the next.
Colored Pencil ‐ Simulate a drawing at the end of one scene that morphs into the next.
Metallic ‐ Replace colors with glitzy golds, icy silvers, rustic coppers and more.
Oil – Give scene transitions the vivid color and fluid texture of an oil painting.
Paper Collage ‐ Blends between two clips as it builds the video image from layers of colored paper.
Pencil Rubbing ‐ Draw a sketch over your video template with virtual smudges, lines and ink.
Sketch ‐ Draw lines and edges artfully to blend scenes together.
Water Color ‐ Soften colors and blur edges of objects in your video to morph two scenes.
Recommended System Requirements
- macOS 10.15 and later
- Windows 10
- A recent Nvidia or AMD GPU that supports OpenGL 2.1 or later. 1 GB VRAM is required. 4 GB VRAM is recommended when working with HD content.
- Supports 64-bit video editing applications only.
Video Editing Host Compatibility
- Adobe Premiere CC*
*may require update to latest version
- Avid Media Composer & Symphony 6+
- Grass Valley EDIUS 7,8 & 9
- Black Magic DaVinci Resolve 11+
- Magix Vegas Pro 10+ (64‐bit OpenX)
- Magix Video Pro X & Vegas Movie Studio