v15 nPower Power Translators Universal
The Universal 3ds Max CAD Data Translator
nPower Power Translators Universal offers native translation for 3ds Max for Pro/Engineer, Catia, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Unigraphics, Rhino, JT, Parasolid, STEP, IGES, and SAT
Power Translators Universal for 3ds Max is the optimal solution for design visualization of native CAD models and assemblies.
Power Translators Universal reads native Pro/Engineer, Catia, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Unigraphics, Rhino, JT, Parasolid, files and creates a “Power NURBS” object to represent the precise geometry defined in these advanced CAD files.
All of our Power Translators are built from the ground up to solve today’s difficult problems of getting quality CAD data into 3ds max. The Plug-in has been battle hardened in the most demanding productions at some of the best Max visualization rendering facilities in the world. The 3ds professionals spoke and we listened and together we derived the most advanced, best integrated, highest quality Max CAD translators on the market today. We guarantee it.
- Native Translation of Catia, Pro/E and UG data.
- Multi-processor mesh generation – leverage the power of today’s multi-core and/or multi-processor architectures for up to 3x performance improvement over Power Translators Basic.
- Powerful face flipping and visibility tools – Unique ring based advanced surface unification algorithm will quickly work to unify the adjoining surface orientations.
- Resolution Independent Mesh – Power Translators Imported NURBS objects are procedural allowing you the freedom to increase or decrease the polygon count of the View port Mesh or Render Mesh.
- Import Precise Trimmed NURBS
- Automatic and Manual Sewing Tools
- Duplicate face detection – intelligent duplicate surface detection mechanism.
Power Translators Universal is the answer to get those native CAD models and assemblies into MAX or VIZ with the push of a button. Power Translators Universal reads native Pro/Engineer, Catia, SolidWorks, SolidEdge, Unigraphics, Rhino, JT, Parasolid, files and creates a “Power NURBS” object to represent the precise geometry defined in these advanced CAD files. It can then create a mesh at render time to a specified user defined tolerance relative to the size of the object in the image. For example, a tolerance of 1/2 Pixel will produce an extremely high quality image with very smooth edges that do not have polygonal artifacts. The “Power NURBS” object introduced by Power Translators Universal can have materials applied at the sub-object level and supports most MAX Mesh modifiers (twist, UVMap, etc.). Power Translators Universal could easily pay for itself on a single project in time savings alone.
Send email to David Gill and request a demo version of Power Translators Universal.
For 3ds Max 2016-2019