v188.8.131.52 NUGEN Audio Stereoizer
$159.00 From $129.00
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Exceptional Stereo Enhancement
Expand your stereo image. Mono to stereo, stereo to super-wide and everywhere in between. Natural extension or extreme effects, Stereoizer provides it all, with plenty of presets & detailed control for the expert.
Rapid, intuitive access to the big sound all professionals strive for. Stereoizer hits the bullseye, with the assurance of superb mono compatibility and no unwanted artifacts.
Stereoizer offers you the full range of stereo image enhancement, from gentle width adjustments to huge dynamic ambiances that transform the soundstage. With visual audio analysis feedback and a clear, logical control layout, Stereoizer is satisfying to use and gives great results with the minimum of effort.
Smooth, rich and mono compatible
Stereoizer is a high-specification stereo image manipulation tool suitable for natural expansion, reduction, and introduction of stereo width at any stage of the audio production process.
Developed for and tested by professional audio engineers, Stereoizer adds natural sounding width and depth to any audio recording, mono or stereo, leaving the inherent character of the original source intact. If you want a more coherent sound with polish and spatial balance but without adding artificial reverberation, chorusing or delay – Stereoizer is for you.
Mix | Sound Design
- Expanding narrow stereo spectra
- Introducing width to mono recordings
- Enhancing the depth of FX return channels
- Reigning in over-enthusiastic spot FX
- Creating ‘center space’
- Settling ‘forward’ sounds
- Generating panoramic ambiance
- Adding richness and gloss
- Re-focussing central solidity
- Avoiding heavy EQ and/or compression
- Opening up cluttered frequencies
- Fixing poorly positioned mic.’s
- Adding depth, width, and space to specific tracks
- Enlivening static sounds
Mastering | Post | Restoration
- Natural extrapolation of an existing image
- Frequency-specific enhancement
- Taming eccentric material
- Re-introduction of natural ambiance
- Firmly define the existing stereo spectrum
- Avoid changing the character with unnecessary EQ
- Neutral stereo expansion/contraction
- The subtle blending of inserts and returns
- The pychoacoustic sweetening of frequency crowns
Detailed Stereo Enhancement
- Natural stereo to stereo extension
- Mono to stereo enrichment
- Leaves original character intact
- Subtle to extreme applications
- Band limited precision
Highly Mono Compatible
- No unwanted artifacts
- No artificial reverberation added
- No doubling effects or phase cancellation
Clear, intuitive operation
- Direct control over all parameters
- Dynamic visual feedback
- Independent psychoacoustic IID & ITD processes
We support AAX, VST, VST3, AU and AudioSuite in both 64-bit and 32-bit versions. RTAS is also available as 32-bit only.
Minimum System Specification
- Mac OSX 10.7.x, 512 MB RAM
- Windows (64 bit) Vista or above, 512 MB RAM
- Added a new file-based preset system.
- Fixed crash in Wavelab on Retina Mac.
- Update download here.
How to Install your NUGEN Audio Plug-in
How to Install your NUGEN Audio Plug-in is a simple, quick and easy guide for installing a new plug-in! This is the first in a series of videos addressing some of NUGEN Audio's most common Frequently Asked Questions.More...
NUGEN Audio Stereoizer 3 Overview
Eric Burgess gives a nice NUGEN Audio Stereoizer 3 Overview. He explains how to add natural-sounding width and depth to mono/stereo recordings while keeping mono compatibility.More...