FilmTouch is a new hardware-accelerated film look effects plugin!
FilmTouch™ 2.0 is a new hardware-accelerated film look effects plugin for Adobe Premiere Pro, Premiere Elements, After Effects, Sony Vegas Pro, Vegas Movie Studio, CyberLink PowerDirector, and Magix Movie Edit Pro/Video Pro. It offers unique advantages over other film look plugins. FilmTouch 2 Pro gives your videos and digital films greater emotional impact, providing a huge variety of classic and fresh film looks from subtle to strong, plus hundreds of other compelling visual treatments to instantly enhance your video output.
The PRO version is the best choice for prosumer and professional videographers, indie film makers, and all others who want even more variety and control over their video and film looks. FilmTouch 2.0 PRO includes the fast GPU hardware acceleration and large visual Effects Browser described in the $29 version at left — PLUS…
500+ professional, highly aesthetic, USEFUL film look presets. Terrific FRESH looks that go far beyond classic/historical film looks and are not simple variations. All are organized into sixteen real-world categories: Filmic Subtle, Filmic Moderate, Filmic Strong, Cool, Warm, Desaturate, Duotone Warm, Duotone Cool, Monochrome, Boosted, Low Light, Color Shift, Abstract, Other, Add Diffusion to Effect, and Add Vignette to Effect.
A wide range of powerful film look optimized controls to fine-tune color subtleties any way you can imagine — or to build a fresh film look from scratch.
FilmTouch 2 PRO also has SIX exclusive advantages over other film look plugins:
1. Preserve in Source. FilmTouch Pro’s powerful but easy scene-based (not geometric) masking allows you to apply a film look but leave untouched an already “just right” color or luminance area — such as someone’s face, a car or other object, the sky, a logo’s color, etc. Just click it in your preview to preserve it!
2. True Diffusion. FilmTouch Pro’s diffusion controls are worthy of a separate Pro plugin but are fully integrated. Independent blending, blur and glow controls together create extremely realistic and diverse diffusions. Or use our one-click diffusion presets to instantly apply diffusion to your film look.
3. Unique Vignettes and Frame Edge Effects. Dark lens vignettes, white frame feathering, light leaks, edge defocus effects and more can be instantly added to any film look effect preset — and are keyframable for strength, shape, size, position, and softness. You can even select which individual film look qualities to vignette or not.
4. Section Presets. Another Pixelan exclusive! Useful presets per section of controls — not just overall effect presets — is a HUGE productivity advantage. Why? Because with just a few clicks, you can mix and match section presets to create HUNDREDS of compelling fresh film look variations!
5. GREAT technical support. See our user customer service testimonials. Fast, personal, in-house tech support is a key reason why Pixelan is one of the longest-established video effects plugin companies in the world. It’s our 17th year! 🙂
6. The MOST value. Last but not least, FilmTouch 2.0 Pro gives you more power per dollar than any other film look plugin. (See chart at left.) It is also available in money-saving bundles with Pixelan’s other popular plugins for Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, and After Effects. Compare to other film look plugins that cost $350-$550 more, or cost less but only offer a few presets and far less features.
This link is being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; it does not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Toolfarm.com of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Toolfarm.com bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.