v3.0n Exponential Audio Stratus
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Realistic surround reverbs with advanced control
Create natural surround environments for your mixes with unrivaled reverb clarity using Stratus. With up to 7.1 surround support, over 1,700 presets, and familiar, intelligent controls over every channel, get just the right amount of depth and dimension in any post-production job.
Depth and clarity for complex channel configurations
Stratus’s clear and realistic reverb algorithm brings a crisp, authentic dimension to any post-production session in surround formats up to 7.1. Refine your tone with ease and precision using Stratus’s thorough, channel-specific timbre and timing controls to create the perfect atmosphere for your next project.
Unparalleled control over multichannel reflections
Versatile, comprehensive surround support
With support for up to 7.1 channels, Stratus is right at home in any industry-standard surround workflow. Generate clean, articulate rooms for dialogue mixing, or capitalize on the multichannel capabilities for wide, deep reflections.
Detailed gain and filter parameters
Comprehensive controls let you decide which parts of your reverb are most present. Control the tone and depth of your reverb on every level with independent EQ filters for the input, early reflections, and tail.
Channel-specific delay and level controls
By specifying placement and timing of the reflections in each channel with the Balance module, Stratus helps you craft the most compelling, realistic sound environment for your audience.
- Natural surround reverb algorithm with support up to 7.1
- Channel-specific control over reverb delay and gain
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- 3D controls link multiple plug-in instances
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
“All in all, here we have a great-sounding, highly configurable reverb … we are looking forward to more from Exponential Audio.”
— Delamar DE
“Michael Carnes is no stranger to reverbs. He worked for many years at Lexicon and in the development of the Lexicon 960L… the handwriting of the developer is clearly manifested in both plug-ins.”
— ProAudio DE
- Mac: macOS Catalina (10.15.6) – macOS Monterey (12.5.x) *
- Windows: Win 10 – Win 11
* Supported on Intel Macs & Apple silicon Macs (Apple M1 chips) in Rosetta 2 and native.
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 4 GB or greater
- Display: 1440 x 900 or greater
- VST3, AAX, AU.
* All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok 2, iLok 3, or iLok Machine License
Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
- Pro Tools 2022, Live 11, Logic Pro, REAPER 6, Cubase 12, Nuendo 12, FL Studio 20, Studio One 5, Audition CC, Digital Performer 11.
- iZotope branding for GUI and User Guide
- Minor fix in VST logic to make sure the input buffer is cleared. In a few rare cases, this had caused noise at startup.