Mimic Various Styles Over Your Photos and Videos Using Pre-trained Neural Networks
Transfusion is the first tool that makes AI (Artificial Intelligence) Style Transfer available for motion designers and video editors. We use machine learning algorithms that learn how to create visual-friendly patterns that we call a Style Pack. Please Note – Currently Windows Only.
Transfusion currently works with pre-trained networks, which means pre-determined styles. You can download styles pack from our Styles Gallery and load them within After Effects through our handy plugin. New styles are added every month! The effect works well with images of course, but also adds a new dimension to moving pictures. By targetting style patterns on a fluid camera movement, the neural networks create a tracking effect that would be hard to accomplish with traditional methods.
Level of Details
- Level 1 to Level 4: Defines how precise the algorithm has to be. Resulting on smaller or bigger patterns in the image. Also has a huge effect on render time.
- Default is On, you can turn it off to save a tiny bit of render time, can be useful for long sequences if a clean resize is not needed.
- Default if Off to save render time. The plugin will not process the style if the image degradation is lower than 5x5px. The main purpose of this setting is to let you scrub through the timeline while the effect is on for better responsiveness.
- Will display the current style information and/or errors (like if the style file is missing from a reopened project)
- Works with pre-trained networks, you cannot use your own custom style
- Currently Windows only. A mac version will be released later.
- Currently 8bits only
- Compatible with After Effects CC 2015 and up
- Requires at least 4GB of RAM
Download Style Packs
Go to our online Styles Gallery to download new styles!
Adobe After Effects (Please Note: Windows Only)
CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015