v1.0.86 Video Copilot Optical Flares for Nuke
$199.95 From $189.95
Upgrade From $99.95
Add cinematic flair and realistic lens flares in Nuke
Light up your Nuke projects with the incredible power of Video Copilot Optical Flares! Easily design stunning lens flares that will take your motion graphics and live-action footage to a dazzling new level. With its elegant, intuitive interface, you can easily create realistic lenses in no time at all – so get ready for some serious flare action!
Optical Flares for Nuke Highlights
Custom Lens Flare Editor
• 100+ Lens Flare Presets
• Save & Share presets
• 90+ Photographic Textures
• Custom Lens Flare Editor
• On Lens Dirt & Real Textures
• Visual Preset Library
• Dynamic Edge Animations
• Chromatic Aberration
Presets and Textures
Light Up Your Shots! Add Natural Atmosphere
Creative Presets – The Creative Lens Flare Studio
Real Textures! Photographic Lens Flare Elements
70 Iris Elements- Bonus Anamorphic Sprites – 25 On-Lens Textures- Real Macro Glass Textures
As Seen in Feature Films- Proven Results!
Optical Flares for Nuke Licensing:
Single User License (Node):
- Require license generated for Hardware ID.
- It is possible to manage multiple license files using network.
Floating license (Linux Only):
- VC License Server allows floating licenses for site.
- Minimum number of licenses required.
- Contact Sales for more information.
Render Node License: Sold Separately:
- Contact sales for purchasing info.
- Minimum purchase required.
- Requires at least 1 full license of Optical Flares for Nuke Render only, does not have Flare Editor
For more information, view the Optical Flare for Nuke Online Documentation
*Cross-Grade from AE version:
- For a Limited time, save $100 if you purchased Optical Flares for After Effects at Retail Price.
- Just log-in with an account that already has Optical Flares for AE
- Contact Sales for alternative Multi-License crossgrade pricing discounts.
Optical Flares for Nuke VS After Effects Version:
- Uniform Offset Scale of flare Elements only in Nuke Version
- Multiple 2D Flare positions only in Nuke Version Updated Default Lens Flare in Nuke Version
- Many Additional Textures and the Nuclear Presets in Nuke Version
- Mask and Luminance Tracking modes are excluded from Nuke Version
- True 3D Obscuration with Nuke’s 3D Lights and Geometry Animatable Aspect Ratio
- To use Custom textures, images have to be added to the Texture Folder
- Nuke 8+: Mac, Windows and Linux
Mac, Windows and Linux
- At least 1 GB of RAM
- Display with at least 1280 x 1024 pixel resolution and 24-bit color
- Graphics card with at least 512 MB of video memory and driver support for OpenGL 2.0
Windows & Linux
- Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows 7 x64, or RHEL 5.4 for Intel64 or AMD64
- x86-64 processor, such as Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon, with SSE3 instruction set support (or newer)
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.5 “Leopard” (excluding Nuke 7.0), 10.6 “Snow Leopard”, or 10.7 “Lion” (Nuke 7.0 only)
- x86-64 processor, such as Intel Core 2 Duo or later
The product may be installed on 1 workstation and 1 personal system such as a laptop or home computer. This applies only if the systems are used by the same person and not multiple users.
The Render version of the plugin requires the same license process as the plugin itself but they can use the attached key file if they do not have access to the GUI(typical of AE Render or true nodes with no monitors).
In Depth: Lens Flares for Video
Lens Flares add drama and presence to scenes. In this article, I'll be comparing some lens flare tools for your favorite NLEs and Motion Graphics toolsMore...