Video Copilot The Bullet
$49.95 From $47.45
Unlock the secrets of transforming raw footage into engaging movies fit for the big screen.
Video Copilot’s The Bullet is an action-packed course offering a crash course in incredible visual effects! With detailed guidance on how to work with After Effects, Cinema 4D, 3D Max, and Blender you will be creating mesmerizing visuals like Sam Loya firing off a slow-motion shot. Unlock the secrets of transforming raw footage into engaging movies fit for the big screen.
What else will I learn?
The concepts and techniques will translate to unlimited visual effects possibilities and a powerful compositing pipeline for creative visual effects.
Do I need 3D software experience?
3D experience is not required; neither is an expensive 3D program for that matter. This product lets You choose your tools such as Cinema 4D, 3Ds Max, or the powerful free program called Blender. The Blender portion of the product explains the program and everything you need to know to get started. The 3D camera movement is created in the tutorials so we do not need to use match-moving software with live-action footage.
The Bullet Highlights
Advanced Training for 3D & After Effects
- Composite a bullet with live-action footage
- 21 Tutorials and over 5 hours of training
- 3-in-1 Training for Cinema 4D, 3Ds Max & Blender
- Learn the secrets of 3d multi-pass compositing
- Project files, help files and source footage included
What can I expect to learn?
- Creating elements from scratch
- Working between AE and 3D, integrating camera data
- Multi-Pass exporting and compositing
- Advanced color correction techniques
- File management and workflow tips such as pre-comp proxies
- Displacement effects and other creative uses for common plug-ins
- Model a realistic bullet and shell casing
- Texturing and lighting with reflections
- Animation with Null objects and groups
- How to render multiple elements for compositing
- PC or Mac
- Requires: After Effects 7, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS5.5, or CS6, CC, CC 2014, CC 2015