v2.4.3 zplane vielklang Instant Harmony
$99.00 From $94.05
Upgrade From $69.00
Download demos and trial versions, product documentation, free presets and more.
You may download a free Demo after logging in.
Instant Harmony & Advanced Pitch Editing
Harmonize your melody with one single click – loading a single-voiced audio file – and create natural-sounding background choirs and brass arrangements.
vielklang Instant Harmony generates harmonies with 2-4 voices. It is packed with musical intelligence and music theory: it detects the best fitting harmonies for each individual input melody, and automatically synthesizes up to four voices with the voices not merely running in parallel but with their voicings selected to sound most natural (voice leading).
The advanced pitch editing controls (full version only!) give you fast and easy access to pitch, timing, vibrato control, formant shift, and to many more editing options.
Four voiced choirs and brass sections in your DAW – just a mouse click away with vielklang Instant Harmony!
vielklang Instant Harmony is a versatile vocal editing tool and harmony generator for musicians, songwriters and producers. It creates backing vocals and brass sections with up to four voices in a more musical way than traditional harmony processors.
vielklang utilizes sophisticated voice-leading and harmony progression models to generate more natural and musical arrangements rather than producing plain parallel voicings. The piano-roll display allows complete control over every pitch of every voice.
- Automatic generation of four-voiced choirs and brass sections
- Audio & MIDI harmonization
- Musical voicings by using voice-leading and harmony progression theory
- One-click modification of tempo, scale, and harmony
- advanced pitch editing with direct tool access
- Piano Roll view and hybrid score view
- Highest quality with the élastique pitch shifting engine
- Plug and Play – Don’t waste time with tedious configuration
- Audio format: single voiced, 1-2 channels
- File format: wav, aif, aiff, mid
- Plugin format: RTAS, AU (32/64bit), VST (32/64bit), AAX
- Min. system CPU: 2GHz
- OS: Mac OS 10.6/7/8/9, Windows XP, Vista, Win 7 & 8
- Host: Pro Tools > V8
v2.4.3 (Thursday, 18 July 2019)
- (all) fixed : crash when original audio file couldn’t be loaded
- (all) fixed : chords couldn’t be changed or reverted unexpectedly
vielklang Instant Harmony v2.3.0 released
Thursday, 23 June 2016 13:51
zplane releases maintenance update 2.3.0 of vielklang Instant Harmony V2.
zplane releases version 2.3.0 of the harmony plugin vielklang Instant Harmony V2. Several bug fixes were applied. Here’s the change log:
- (all) fixed: occasional crashes after deleting pitches in pitch view
- (all) fixed: soloing multiple tracks leads to wrong audio ouput
- (all) fixed: chord symbols in overview bar disappear while “edit” popup is showing
- (all) fixed: collect function leads to silence
- (OSX) fixed: poor graphics performance, especially on retina displays
vielklang Instant Harmony V2.3.0 is available for AXX & RTAS (Mac OS X, Windows) VST (Mac OS X, Windows) and Audio Units (Mac OS X). For all registered users, the online update to version 2.3.0 is free of charge!
This release brings support for AAX for MacOs and Windows. Besides this, several bug fixes were applied. Here’s the change log:
- (all) fixed : occasional crash when two files were superposed in the arranger
- (all) fixed : second digit of the bar counter was overwritten by the cursor on playback
- (all) fixed : sometimes drop-outs when exporting audio
- (all) fixed : the warn sound of the operating system was triggered, when hitting the space-bar and vielklang had the focus
- (all) fixed : multiple warnings upon reload of a project with mismatching sample rates. Now you will be informed only once
- (all) fixed : multiple file relocation dialogs when a file in a project was deleted or moved. Now you will only be asked once
- (all) fixed : potential crash upon relocating to a different file
- (all) fixed : potential mismatch between intelligent harmonizer ‘accordion’ display and actual harmonizer settings
- (all) fixed : potential crash when deleting a note in the HybridView
- vielklang Instant Harmony V2.2.10 is available for AXX & RTAS (Mac OS X, Windows) VST (Mac OS X, Windows) and Audio Units (Mac OS X). For all registered users, the online update to version 2.2.0 is free of charge!