We often receive questions about how to download and install the CinemaPlugins DEM Earth plugin. Below, a quick overview to help you with the process.
- First, you need an account at Cinemaplugins.com. You will need to access the download from the login at cinemaplugins.com
- You can use any password (as long as it has more than 6 characters, no spaces, and no symbols)
- Install the plugin as per your Cinema 4D version. Be sure to remove the old version, if applicable.
- Go to the Cinema 4D preferences.
- Go to the DEM Earth preferences, under cinemaplugins.com in Cinema 4D prefences.
- Enter your account info (username + a password of your choosing).
- Hit the “check for updates” button. This registers the plugin. You can now use the plugin.
If you have any questions, please contact us.