Alert! Red Giant CS6 Updates are here!
The installers are now CS6 Compatible for all Red Giant products. This is a free upgrade for Red Giant plug-ins owners.
The installers are now CS6 Compatible for all Red Giant products. This is a free upgrade for Red Giant plug-ins owners. “The Magic Bullet, Trapcode, Effects, and Keying Suite installers have all been updated to support CS6 applications as targets for installing our products. This means you install once and your Red Giant products end up in the proper spot from the start – no copying of files required once the installer has run.”
Download them from our Demo Downloads.
Even if you're not upgrading to Adobe CS6 yet, Red Giant founds a few bugs and fixed them, so it would be worth updating anyway.
A few notes from Red Giant:
- The Orthographic Camera in After Effects CS6 is not working properly with Particular and Form. Red Giant is working on it.
- Also in Trapcode Form: If the camera layer is not at the beginning of the comp in After Effects CS6, ram previewing causes Form to not re-render.
- In Knoll Light Factory in OSX: When you have GPU rendering turned on, it causes artifacts in preview renders. This does not affect output renders.
- For Magic Bullet Quick Looks: You need to click the “Apply Look” button twice in Premiere Pro CS6 in order to launch the Looks Builder.
- ToonIt sometimes causes crashes in Premiere Pro CS6 on OSX. We’re still working on the exact steps that cause this behaviour; it’s intermittent and hard to nail down (we’re also working on a fix!).
Posted by Michele Yamazaki