Beta: AutoDesSys formZ 7 public beta version available and webinar
Download the free public beta of formZ 7 and check out an upcoming webinar on Parametric Modeling in a Fluid Interface.
In formZ 7 you will find a modern interface with a lot of new functionally along with enhancements to existing formZ functionality. With the new interface many steps have been automated, interactivity expanded, and performance increased which all means less clicking and more doing. You too can join the growing community of formZ 7 beta users.
New Webinars for formZ 7 Beta: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 1:00pm-2:00pm EST (18:00-19:00 GMT)
What's new in formZ 7, Part 1: Parametric modeling in a modern fluid interface (click link to register)
Want to see what's new in formZ 7? Here's your opportunity in this two part live webinar. In part 1 we'll guide you on an exploratory journey of a contemporary design space from conceptual massing model to iterative design details, including some essential new fabrication features.
You will experience:
- A quick overview of the most significant new features in formZ 7.
- How the new intelligent smart interface guides you through your design.
- How the reshaping tools let you effortlessly sculpt your design ideas faster than ever before.
- Easier Nurbs modeling with new and updated tools which make complex shapes a snap.
- Powerful new tools that help create fabrication details of your design.
- New methods for changing your design using either dynamic “free-form” manipulation and/or numeric “parametric” based features.
- The webinar will be followed by a question and answer session.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki