Big Screen Effects: Avengers: Infinity War
So many film and VFX websites have featured VFX Supervisor interviews and behind the scenes looks at Avengers: Infinity War. Here is a roundup of some great content about Avengers latest film.
Avengers: Infinity War – Behind the Scenes
See some still images at CGHow.com.
Avengers Infinity War BEHIND THE SCENES & All Trailers
Flicks And The City Clips has it all in one place.
The Art of VFX interviews VFX and other Supervisors
A lot of people worked on this film, and we mean a lot! Luckily, The Art of VFX was able to talk to many VFX Supervisors and others who had important roles in the film.
- Digital Domain – Kelly Port (VFX Supervisor) with Phil Cramer (Animation Director), Eric Scott (VFX Producer) And Darren Hendler (Head Of Digital Humans)
- FrameStore – Patric Roos (VFX Supervisor) & Liam Russell (Animation Supervisor)
- Marvel Studios – Dan DeLeeuw – Overall VFX Supervisor
- Method Studios – Greg Steele – VFX Supervisor
- Weta Digital – Paul Story (Animation Supervisor) with Sean Walker (CG Supervisor), Ashram Ghoniem and Gerardo Aguilera (FX Supervisors)
- DNEG – Graham Page – VFX Supervisor
Other Articles about the VFX in Avengers: Infinity War
- Making Thanos Face the Avengers – By Mike Seymour at FxGuide
- VFXShow232: Avengers: Infinity War (The Stones reform) – FxGuide Podcast
- Framestore Delivers Action-Packed Opening for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ – From AWN
- Defining Thanos: Weta Brings Motion Capture to New Heights for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ – From AWN
- Previous Plays a Major Role in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ – From AWN
- How Method Studios Crafted Rocket 2.0 for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ – From AWN
- Sympathy for the Devil: How Digital Domain Helped Create Thanos for ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ – From AWN
- How The Stand-Out Character in ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Was Made By Two Separate Studios – From Cartoon Brew
- Territory Studio Creative Director Marti Romances talks about creating 130 animated screens for “Avengers: Infinity War”… – 3D Total
More Recent Big Screen Effects at Toolfarm
Posted by Michele Yamazaki