Update: Grass Valley Edius X 10.10 Released
Grass Valley today releases Edius X 10.10. A number of useful functions have been added to the software and several bugs fixed. As always, EDIUS X users receive the update to version 10.10 free of charge.
- Motion Tracking supports scale and rotation – EDIUS X is now able to use the scaling and rotation tracking information and transfer it to the attached or anchored object.
- Render and Add to Timeline, Between In/Out – this option (initially excluded in EDIUS X) is now available again.
- Thumbnail display in marker window.
- Easy cancellation of multiple jobs in the GV monitor.
- Support of Skin Tone line in Vector scope – EDIUS X now adds a skin tone line in the Vectorscope that allows you to measure the color of the skin.
In the version 10.10 Release Notes and in the Grass Valley podcast you find more information about the new functions.
Edius.net Podcast – New in Edius X 10.10
Edit Anything, Fast.
Grass Valley EDIUS X marks the start of a new era in nonlinear editing. EDIUS X comes with a completely redesigned core engine along with a modular concept allowing even more performance for fully customizable workflows. For almost two decades, EDIUS hallmark has been its stability, benchmark-setting performance, and creative tools. EDIUS is being used across the industry from broadcast facilities and newsgathering organizations up to government institutions, corporate productions, independent filmmakers, video creators, and video enthusiasts.
Posted by Michele Yamazaki